Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlink disconected bill from Account

How do you unlink disconected bills from you online account, im getting:"Failed to get user identity possibly due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (code 36)"When trying to sign into the My O2 iPhone App. Already called CS and they said i need to u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

downloading PDF bills

is anyone having problems downloading bills. after clicking on the download PDF bill its starts to create the pdf but never actually completes it and leaves the window hanging saying awaiting chrome. if anyone has had this before do you know how to f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Disconnected

I had my contract disconnected for not paying a bill which i did not have the money for at the time. It ended up with a debt collecter and speaking with them they said i would have to pay a certain amount as i willing to be reconnected to my contract...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to see bills online / no account

Even though I have a pay monthy account, when I log in to see bills I get this: My O2 Products You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account.Bills aren't emailed to me either.How do I resolve this?Customer support did not h...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

WORST NETWORK EVER

I've been on most networks in the UK,and I must say,NEVER AGAIN,has toBe the worst network ever,always dropping calls and 3G ,customer services are rubbish,never tell the truth.and Avnet got a clue what they on about,....do this,do that,on my 5th iph...

vishnu96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 47 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE OFFER, 02 have not got a clue

Received an email today from o2 regarding price increases. Not happy but just have to live with it. Here’s the best part. In my email it mention I can get an upgrade now without a penalty charge J. Called o2, they had no idea about this. Sent the ema...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract early and starting a new o2 contract?

Hi, I currently have a pay monthly 24 month contract with o2 on my blackberry.It doesn't end until June 2014.However, I would like to cancel this contract and start another o2 sim only pay monthly contract to go in the new iPhone 5s handset I have al...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 and how they work

let me tell you something.. you are quick to let me pay my bill with my prepaid mastercard yet wont let me open up a contract and for what you originally let me open a contract for a rubbish phone with my card!!!and i hardly call out ..im disabled an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g coverage

why is my 3g coverage dissapearing at the same time as I'm being charged more?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos