Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

o2 Have taken my money for iphone 4 and lost my order

Hello o2 have taken my money for my order which was paid along with taking out a pay monthly contract on a iphone 4 and I was meant to be be receiving my iphone on 13th of august and it hasn't come and to make it worse on my account there is no trace...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

switch network

I am at teh end of my contract on O2 and was looking to switch network that has a stronger signal in my area,I ask them for my PAk code and they said that as soon as another network uses it, then that triggers my 30 days notice to O2.Surely that cant...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 update, now little or no signal

Hi,I've always had pretty poor signal with my iphone 3gs since I bought it in December but ever since the recent iphone 4 sitch and the software being updated so it now renders signal strength more accurately (so not as strong) I have next to no sign...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 charges for using iphone on FREE WIFI SITES

My iPhone first year of free internet use has just ended and I am reviewing my options. I had thought that, if I did not initially sign-up for the O2 Web Bolt-on, I would at least be able to use FREE INTERNET CAFES etc without incurring any O2 charge...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UMA - Blackberry on o2

Hi,I am thinking of getting a Blackberry and make full us of the UMA feature because my o2 coverage at home is rubbish so am thinking of connecting the UMA to make/receive calls/text etc but I have just heard o2 doesn't support this and Orange is the...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

text and web v simplicity

Through Text and Web I have a sufficient amount of credit built up and have been considering going onto the pay and go simplicity. But previously looking on here have noticed that many people have been switching back to the text and web. Why is this?...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones4U vs O2 14 day cooling off period.

Hey, Can anyone please advise here - I bought an iphone on o2 from phones4u (retail store) last Saturday.I've had nothing but signal problems, calls dropping, stuck on searching etc. When phones4u asked me to sign for it, they gave me 2 bits of paper...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No o2 security

Hello All,I changed my phone number last week as I was receiving threatening text messages from an unknown person. I gave this reason to the person I spoke to at o2. On Monday I went on a two day holiday and noticed my phone stopped working when I re...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Texts

Hey guys,I have unlimited texts and 150 minutes on my O2 contract...A friend of mine has just gone abroad for a few weeks i was wondering if my unlimited texts cover texting phones abroad or will it cost me extra?Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blackberry torch o2

Any one know the release date for upgrade customers?What do you guys think of it? has anyone used blackberry touch screen phone?I do like the sounds of it, but am a little worried about the touch and slide on this phone.Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos