Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hoylake (CH47) + 2014 Golf Open

Coverage In one half of Hoylake has been awfull for a long time (I've had problems with my last three phones and numerous people around here have switched from o2 already). I'm wondering if O2 might actually consider fixing the connectivity problems ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checking allowance left

I'm trying to find out how many minutes I use each month as I'm on unlimited contract but it's turned into £60+ p/m mostly due to VAT. It keeps saying look on the my O2 app but I can't find anything it just says you have unlimited left. My contract w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Default Home Page on Galaxy S4 (Android)

According to the settings on my S4 mobile phone the O2 default Home page is supposed to be http://m.o2.co.uk/device/o2active but when I try to go to that page nothing happens - it hangs. Tried chatting to an O2 Guru who talked me through downloading ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £10 extra for topping up with £15

I got a text from O2 saying that I would get £10 free allowance to use in the next 30 days for Calls, Texts, and Data. This was the text: "O2: Hey you. Thanks for being such a fab customer. Have an extra £10 allowance on us when you top up £15 once b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance - Complaint

I placed an insurance claim for my HTC One X+ on 20/04/2014 and was told my phone was not in stock. I was told that I would be called on 22/04/2014 with an update when stock comes in. I received no call on 22/04/2014 so I personally rang up O2. They ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switched from pay monthly to PAYG - not working

I switched from pay monthly to PAYG and the change was supposed to happen today. I am keeping the same number and I want the pay and go go go tarrif (£10) https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/tariffs/payandgogogo?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Free_Sim-_-Brand...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account in the negative (minus)

My account balance is a negative number..meaning that O2 owes me! Can I get thus money transfered back to my bank account???

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt-ons on renewal of contract

Hi,Contract up in couple of weeks, and would really like to stay with o2 and just downgrade my contract to a 12month sim only (basically because I'm happy with my S3 at the moment, and happy to hang onto it for another year)My query is that although ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When does my new tariff begin?

I decided to upgrade to a new monthly tariff, which takes effect on the 25th according to the text and email from O2. However, my tariff hasn't changed and my allowance usually always gets updated at midnight.Just wondering when it might take effect ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract crisis... please help!

Basically my mobile phone contract with O2 is an absolute mess and I do not know what to do. I have received awful service o2 and am paying a small fortune every month. I cannot go on like this!To give you some background:This contract was initially ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos