Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blocking "Unknown" number

Hi all, Done a google search but the suggestions for blocking unwanted calls are simply to block the Number which I already knew, but what I cant find out is how to block a number that comes up as "Unknown" on my phone.I've been pestered by this for ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'VE BEEN OVERCHARGED TWICE

My credit card has been charged by O2 at over twice my O2 bill, then charged a second time so I have been charged nearly 5 X what is due. I cannot find a way of contacting O2 even when logged in MyO2. If this is a fraudulent transaction I want to kno...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not allowed to move to better tariff

I'm 4 months into my 24 month contract. Thanks to competition O2 has decided to change all their monthly tariffs to 4G (advertising it as a free upgrade), unfortunately they didn't bother to upgrade the Internet usage caps. I've found a 4G tariff for...

iRomek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hey

I have rang 02 4 days ago and asked them to put the Ireland bolt-on on my phone as I can not find any link here to do so. Its 1.99 to receive calls While in ireland per month for free. There doesnt seem to be anyway of contacting or talking to 02 whi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

not provisioned 2 ?

Hello. O2 transfered my pay & go number to my pay monthly contract. It now shows sim not provisioned tho O2 says its active their end. I also had no blackberry internet evn tho bolt on was paid for tried everything

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract is up today.

I was just wondering if someone could give me a quick and simple answer, My 2 year contract is up today (17th), and i was just wondering what happens now, do i get cut off? do they renew my contract automaically,do i have to call them and dicuss a ne...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

I want to do O2 refresh I am already an O2 customer can I do O2 refresh in stores?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go Top Up using existing balance

My anniversary date was 14th feb on my pay and go phone. It only had a couple of pennies balance on the account. I transferred £40 from my o2 rewards yesterday (16th) but there is no anniversary date set on my account. How can i get the anniversary d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I want to upgrade my phone but i sold the phone i'd be upgrading. Will i still be able to upgrade?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos