Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Current O2 Network Issues.

On the site : 13/2/2014 17:00pmDue to power disruption caused by adverse weather conditions, we’re still experiencing an issue with parts of our service in the North West of the UK. This means some of our customers may have difficulty in making and r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Termination Quotation Via O2 Chat

So am thinking of leaving my contract early so went onto the live chat to ask how much it would be to terminate my contract. I get a figure of £60.56 + VAT to terminate. As with all correspondances i get this emailed to myself. I then ring the custom...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account and balance transfer?

I am on O2 Go Go Go and thinking of changing to the Simplicity £11 a month plan. If I do will I loose the money already on my account? I have a £19 balance on it and do not really want to loose it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed Dial Settings

I've just transferred my sim card from a Samsung gsh j700i to Samsung gsh j700 and now find that I cannot program any speed dial buttons because they seem to be all reserved for 02 functions, and these cannot be changed or deleted. Help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Paymonthly Bolton issue

Dear Support On 10th February an o2 rep added a Iphone therthering bolton option to iphone 4 contract. He said it should be active from about midnight, this has now passed and I am still unable to setup a personal hotspot on my iphone. Instead the pe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace

Cannot take pics on my mobile. I am getting a message No memory card inserted. Do I need to buy a memory card

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't top up with non-UK card

I've been trying to top up my account but when entering my card details I need to put in the post code of my card address. My card is registered to my Irish address so there is no post code. THere is no way of getting aaround this online or by phone ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos