Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cost of Texting the Republic of Ireland

Hi,A friend of mine has just moved to the Republic of Ireland and bought an ROI phone. I'm just wondering if and how much it'll cost me to send/receive texts from my O2 UK phone to her Irish number. I'm subscribed to O2 Travel if this makes any diffe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 520

Hi any male out there who has one of these phones could you tell me do you have problems using the keyboard for texting? I dont want to get my other half one if he will not be able to text. I have used mine and found it is quite small to use unless o...

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A sim I don't even use

About a year ago I had an iPhone 5 with the company three! It was only a week old I got it water damaged! And at the time I didn't take insurance out on the product so to save me paying one big bulk of money I couldn't afford, I ordered a new iphone ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 so wrong to sell my details

I am sick and tired of receiving calls from non O2 companies trying to help me out with my O2 contract which is coming to an end. I have had a total of 25 calls in the last two days. I am fuming, and guess what, unlikely to renew any sort of contract...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What upgrade options do 02 give there customers at end of contract

Hi all Just wondering What upgrade options do o2 have in place for their customers at end of contract. I am about to come to the end of my 24 month contract and I am will be looking to upgrade my Nokia N8, I was thinking of going for the Samsung Gale...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage

I am in the Postcode LN13 area but I have no coverage. I have complained about this but I'm being told there is whilst there is no coverage.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G signal?

I recently upgraded my sim and tariff so that I could get 4G internet however I still havent got a 4G internet connection . My area is covered and my phone is compatible Im not sure what else to try anyone got any ideas? I am on a (pay & go tarriff )

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat charges but contract states this was included

my contract states i am to pay £42.00 per month which includes any VAT and services but for the past 6 months i have been paying vat . i understand the monthly contract increased to £43.13 but they started charging VAT on top of this every month but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family and Friends discount

I have been told that I am having the family and friends discount. My family friend has done this for me. Where can i check to see of this is on my account? And will it show on my bill?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos