Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

Hi! I've had a lot of signal problems with o2 in my area over the past few months and long story short they have agreed to cancel my contract without the termination fee.However, they have asked me to reply to their email to confirm this. The email w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit issue

Hi all, I have a payment due tomorrow but thanks to my employer my wages wont be going in until thursday ( 6 days late ) does anyone know if i can just ring up and pay by card? thought it worth asking before i call and wait on hold for ages thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyal O2 customer

I've been with O2 for many years. Recently smashed my phone mid contract so opted to pay off balance and upgrade.In doing so O2 have taken remaining balance but my order is "still in progress" I'm assuming. Credit check.Bad news for me as my credit h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PDF bills - downloading issues

I use Firefox as my browser and up until the end of Feb, it was no problem to go to the O2 website, my bill, view my bill section and download the pdf of the itemised bill, view it and then save it as a PDF file to my own computer (for later use in a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2open discount only applied to tariff not handset

I'm in a bit of a pickle, i've recently come back to o2 and taken out a new contract online.A family member gave me a code which was for a 30% discount on the plan, unfortunately nowhere during the process of ordering or activating this discount in s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missing text messages

I am having problems recvieving text messages from other o2 users. Sometimes they do come through eventually but generally they seem to vanish into the ether. I know a friend sent me 2 messages yesterday and I have received neither

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making a payment towards your phone plan

Hi guys,Tried searching but couldnt find a discussion matching my query.Basically I want to make a payment towards my phone plan to bring it down as I'm selling the tablet that came in the tablet/phone bundle offer. So if I want to pay lets say £200 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go go go

hi i have a pay and go go go simply, but i don't know what number i have to text GO10 to, to get my minutes. Does any one know this number? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! repayment

I've recently cancelled an O2 monthly phone account. How do I arrange the repayment of the balance owed to me?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Hi, im on a 4G tariff at the moment in the Sunderland city area the network shows full coverage. Does anyone get 4g? Except near the 02 store. Or is the network wrong and no coverage in Sunderland city centre?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos