Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Request to change tariff

I visited my local O2 shop this afternoon to change tariff on my pay and go, I was told that I needed to top up (which I did) and wait for my confirmation text. About an hour later I received my confirmation text saying that my request had been recei...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades via mobiles.co.uk

Hi. New to the boards, be gentle! Looking for a bit of advice with regards to upgrading my iPhone 4. Been with O2 since 2008, had an 18 month contract and switched to Simplicity when that was done. Looking to upgrade to the iPhone 5s via mobiles.co.u...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Help I'm trying toPay a payment on another account but when I ring it just rings to speak to an advisor when they are closed. The internet just asks me to ring .. Is there a new number to make an automated payment on the phone ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bills online

Hi, Anyone having probelms paying monthy online? I have tried to pay - and view bill - but just get " The account number in the target address is invalid."Is it just me? Thanks, Alex

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract on Moto G 4G

Hi there Sorry to bump old threads again but I can't seem to start one - why is that btw? Anyway, on to the real issue. I was originally thinking about getting an iPhone 4s but I'm settling on the idea of the Moto G or Moto G 4G. Have a couple of que...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locking my phone

is there any way i can temporarilly lock my daughters account online as punishment for bad behavior

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paym simplicty tariff change

right i know you can change paym simplicty tariffs during your 12 month contract, but my contract has now expired, if i change to a different 12 month tariff will that extend my contract by a further 12 months?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 105

hello there can i retreive deleted text from cheap nokia 105 dose anybody know please xx

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam call from "+0"

So today I got one of those recorded spam calls - think it was PPI, but didn't really listen. Normally they're either number withheld/unavailable or else a regular number comes up in the Caller ID (which is helpful so I add to my contacts as "SPAM"),...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 are really pushing 4G now

this is interesting if your in teh public sector http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/08/06/o2-launches-exclusive-10-4g-tariff-for-the-public-sector/

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos