Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! download ringtone

Anyone know how I can download a ringtone to a Nokia 6330 - Used to be able to transfer i directly to a phone, but now it downloads onto pc - how do I get it from the pc to the phone? Can anyone help please?

Resolved! A question

If I take etc. Big bundle for £15 (Pay & Go), I'll be able to talk with all people or just who're in o2?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade O2 to O2 Carphone Warehouse PAC ?

I'm on a rolling 30 Day contract with O2 online.The current phone I want to upgrade to is £399 here and only £150 at Carphone Warehouse with O2 the same tarrif mins etc...1. Will O2 match CPW for cost of phone £150?2. Why when I try to check out at C...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank U O2 Full Of Surprises

HelloAnd i just would like u first off thank the call agent i spoke to yesterday his name is Howard and he was really helpfull and i did a upgrade it was quick and easy ...Love u O2 plus my signals trying to get better hopefully it will cus O2 are tr...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stop Popup Showing Credit After Sending Text Message

Hi. The subject covers it all really. I'm on PAYG and I'd just like to know if there was a stop the popup/message you get reminding you of how much credit you have everytime you send a text! It's really annoying. Thanks.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 saying that I'm using an obscene amount of data

My monthly allowances reset on the 1st of every month and on the 28th I received a text message from 02 that I had used 80% of my data allowance (800mb of 1gb). I have no problem with this as I was aware that I used a lot of data at the start of the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony experia z2 promotion issue

ok so ordered the z2 on an upgrade and before i ordered it one of the factors was that i also recieved £80 worth of movies and games downloads,this is also still showing as included in the purchase,i received my handset today and went on to try and d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have paid my bill early, will I be charged twice?

Hi,I have just paid my bill generated on August 2nd that is due by DD on August 16th via the Make Payment function, but on My O2 it is still showing that payment is due on August 16th... do I have to cancel the DD and make manual payments in the futu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos