Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - How does it work if you do change phone mid contract?

Hi thereI upgraded from an iPhone 5 to a Lumia 1520 at the start of the year and at the same time switched over to a refresh contract. Seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out a Windows Phone as I was getting bored with Apple and finding the si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! view my bill

how do you view your bill on this site just going round in circles rubbish site

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

service unvailable

I need to top up now to be able to call my family overseas, the service is unavailable, how long is it gonna take ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for roaming data even with roaming turned off

I was in the USA last month and got a text to say my roaming data had been capped at £40, I had turned off roaming on my new iPhone 5s before I travelled so I am curious how my new phone managed to download 40Mb of data over the network?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Getting Voicemails Whilst On Wifi

I don't know if this is in the right section as I don't know if it is a pay monthly issue or an Apple issue.Basically, if I am using wifi (and my mobile data is turned off), then 9 times out of 10 I won't receive any voicmails. Even when I go on to t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number while abroad

I'm currently abroad and my pay monthly contract is due to finish. I decided before I left the UK that I would wait until the end date, then cancel, but transfer my number to pay as you go so I can still use it when I'm back in the UK.Both in the O2 ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g - Making Calls - Do they work?

I used to be on O2 Simplicity but switched to EE for 4G. However EE4G is great for data but pretty naff for making calls. I get so many complaints these days because my phone won't pick up calls even with full bars. It's the EE network and finally fl...

xma1e_ by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos