Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Roaming issue

I have had my o2 account for many years and never had any issues with roaming while abroad. But in the last week I have notived I am unable to connetct to a phone network when in Europe. This has happened on 4 differant occasions this week and left m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

3 month early upgrade

Quick question. I have an iphone 4 contract with o2 which expires in August. I have the option of a 3 month early upgrade from 14th May. I was offered a great upgrade deal via dialaphone today - £36 per month with the samsung galaxy note - unlimited ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help understanding pay monthly!

I got an iphone 4s on contract yesterday and I'm already confused, I've now found out that my line rental has been charged in advance and this will be refunded once the contract ends. Why do they do this and how will I know how much it will be? Will ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i upgrade?

Hello, my contract runs out next month an on my o2 it says i can upgrade on the 14th one month early but it wont let me see the options how can i upgrade without having to pay another month of the contract im already on? thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how long to have phone unlocked?

It's been over a week since I filled the online form to have my Iphone 3gs unlocked, but haven't hear from 02 yet. Does anyone know how long does it take to hear from them? Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do i have to change my tariff when i upgrade?

I have been with 02 for 12 years (Back when it was BT Genie) and have been on the same 12 month tariff ever since.I wish to upgrade my phone as its now playing up but have been told i have to start a new tariff for a minimum of 18 months and at twice...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data Bolt on

hi I have been with o2 for over 15 years, come rain or shine. I would like to get a new SIII like many others and I happen to be out of contract at the moment, but I am told that the bolt-on I have, for unlimited data, will be lost when I "upgrade" t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly - Roaming

My son and are going on holiday (Balerics) for a week soon and I recently asked in the local O2 shop about him using his BBM and Internet while there. I was strongly advised to tell him to leave his phone at home or expect a huge bill... Obviously I ...

sunflora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

needing more time

in a rolling monthlly iphone simplicty contract 300just started my new montly allowancesudden emergency and im zapping my mins very quickly , called o2 told them whats happened and they said ok we will upgrade u straight away instead of making u wait...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos