Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Need record of calls I've made using my pay and go number.

HelloHello everyone, I am looking to get a printed copy of the calls I've made using my pay and go mobile number. It just needs to show calls I've made and duration. Is there any way I can view this information and/ or get a printed copy sent to me. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your country unable to make call

Last 5-6 days I'm unable to make international calls (which should be free because I have 200 your country minutes) however I can make UK calls (which I have to pay for as I'm on pay as you go) just fine.What is the reason for this? When I make an in...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up, but not getting my free texts and web?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me wih this. I've topped up 3 times in the last month and everytime, for some reason, I'm not getting my free texts and web tariff? Can anyone tell me why or help me with this? thanks! Ray

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been given the wrong package?

Hi there. Im a little confused. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 from the online Tesco phone shop with O2 and the package i signed up for clearly stated 100mins, unlimited texts and 500mb data. Now i've received my phone today, i logged onto my online O2...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add/Link Another Phone to Account

I have three models of Samsung phone. Two are listed on my Account. I want to link another (making that as my third) and make that my Master. All three have the same mobile number and same email address.I can not achieve that - as the Site keeps on a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

im an existing o2 customer and have an iphone 3GS on 24month contract, my upgrade is the 17th september, if i was to get an iphone or another smart phone like the galaxy s3 will i need to pay a deposit?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

Hi there, i am currently a customer of o2 with my home phone and broadband..... i am trying to see if i can also add a monthly contract phone to my account but.... i dont have a debit card.is there no way of adding this to my other accounts so to spe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with end of contract options

Hi there My contract is due to end on the 12th Sept. I have just upgraded to a simplicity tariff for 30 days as I thought this would buy me some more time to look at new contracts etc aswell as wait and see whathappens post I phone 5 launch. I'm not ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly upgrade

Hi all, I am out of the Kingdom at the moment and just got a call from Carphone Warehouse/O2 telling me I am due for an upgrade. I am actually waiting for the iPhone 5(or whatever they are going to call it) to be released so I can maybe go for that. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos