Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay online

why the hell have you removed the pay online functionality?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money troubles :/

So the short of this is I was made to move out half way through the month I've had to try make ends meet with the little money I had and sort somewhere out to stay but I haven't enough money I get paid next week and work two jobs so paying is not usu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM card

Hi, after waiting 10 days my replacement SIM card finally arrives and it doesn't work! I get “SIM not provisioned. Error MM2” which when I google it I get that I have to go to O2 and enter my mobile number and they will text me a code.Of course no co...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my order

Hi I'm trying to track my order but can't find the 'my orders' section to track, please can you help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem paying

I have had money probelms and cant pay this month. What should I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international call rates

what is the per min rate for calling australia using an o2 international sim ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos