Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

why have all my settings changed when i changed number

I have changed my pay monthly contract number they said it would be24 hours but within 20 mins my phone had gone off all my settings have changed and there is absolutely nothing on my phone. No contacts, no texts, no wallpapers or anything. can I get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why isn't my phone letting me text or call or bbm?

I'm currently on the £15.50 deal, when o2 finally fixed its issues and was up and running again, everything was fine, but today my phone has suddenly stopped working, I can not send texts out only receive them, and accept calls, but when I try make a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Simplicity tariff, keep existing Data bolt-on?

My Simplicity contract finished 18 months ago but I carried on with it because I had "Unlimited Data + Wi-Fi" bolt-on for £5.11 with no end date. I'd now like to switch to a iPhone Simplicity tariff but it seems I'll lose the unlimited data bolt-on a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

yodel delivery ??? when will i get my phone :(

so i got my mother to take over my contract so that i could get a new a phone - because my phone was stolen and i needed a new phone - so my mother is using my contract in her phone ok.. its been saying that now for nearly 3 days?? it was sent next d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go web

I got the pay and go go go with 1000 texts and 200 minutes and 200 web but I have tried going on web and it is not working. What do I do to make it work ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidently sent 71 picture messages

I accidently sent 71 picture messages when my phone was in my pocket.. It was in the space of 1 minute and it was the same image 71 times to the same contact. Am I able to get a refund for this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues in Hull?

Seem to be having issues with o2 again.No data connection, tried several modems, rebooted etc.Kerp swapping between 1-3 bars whrn normally I'd have full signal.o2 status they have been messing with the mast in my area in the last 24 hours, but are re...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos