Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Parental Controls

Hey guys. Would like some help/advice if you can give it. I am giving my phone to my young cousin to use for a while and I would like to make sure he doesn't come across inapporpraite sites. I have called o2 customer service and used the online paren...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Daily Europe: check usage

Hi,I have he Web daily europe bolt on enabled, and I'm leaving to Denmark tomorrow.Is there any way to check the amount of data I've used for the day? I know I can check my iphone, but often the data usage on the iphone and the o2 system doesn't matc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web daily europe

I hace a simplicity 12 month pay monthly sim with a data bolton for my iPhone. I read about the web daily Europe tariff and I went ahead to opt in. However I get a txt back from 2020 stating that my tariff is it compatible with the web daly Europe ta...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Data Useage

Hi I hope someone can help me as I cant get an advisor online at the moment or cant find where to get online chat to 02. I switched my phone off roaming before I left uk for New Zealand, I have just received a text to say I have hit my 50 meg limit a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking over contract

Hi, I'm on a pay monthly contract (Online 50) that finishes in September and is for a standard phone. I want to buy a smartphone without taking on a new contract. I asked about adding a data bolt on but was told I cant do this on my package and would...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I upgrade early?

Is it possible for me to upgrade one month earlier then my upgrade date which is 15th may? Many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching phone on pay monthly problem?

I recently upgraded from a Blackberry Curve 8520, to a Sony Xperia S. But there seems to be a problem with the Sim cards, as there is no service for my Xperia, while my Curve was still getting service. So I tried the Sim swap, swtiching from the sim ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diverting calls from iPhone

My local cell is down at the moment, has been for a week and its very frustrating, so I've bought a VF PayGo SIM to cover me while I'm waiting for o2 to fix it. Trouble is I can't sem to divert my calls onto the VF SIM Tried using the iPhone built in...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only order confirmation

I recieved an email saying I can view my bill yet it won't let me see it I ordered a sim only package mid week last week and was jus wondering if I could have this order checked

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using wifi on 100mb - the basics for iphone

Can someone clarify something for me please? After a year on contract with O2, I wish to lower my tariff. I only use 20-30MB of data each month so would like to change my bolt on to 'the basics for iPhone' which gives me 100MB of data. On my current ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos