Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Using my phone abroad on a monthy contract

I have an iphone3gs on a monthly contract ( 2years) which allows me 500 texts, 120 minutes of calls and a small allowance for internet.I will be going to the Mediterranean shortly, on holiday, so I'm wondering how I can ensure that I can use it as th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New On and On tarrif against Unlimited

Ok, am I being dim here. I have an iPhone 4s and I pay £67 a month for unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 1gb of data on the "Unlimited" tarrif. The new On and On Tarrif gives customers unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £36! WHAT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to view bill

Hi all, I am unable to view my bill. Clicking on the 'look at your bill here' link in my monthly statement e-mail, going to the o2 website and clicking 'view my bill', or using the 'view bill' dropdown from the 'My O2' tab at the top right of the scr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unacceptable Service

Hi, dont know if this is a common occurance?But im presently quite annoyed with o2.I recieved no bill reminders, or phone calls from them.. and on tuesday afternoon an outgoing call restriction was imposed on my account.I sent payment away on wednesd...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Pay Montly phone, old PAYG account

Hi, I already have an O2 PAYG account but recently bought an new phone with O2 pay monthly tarrif. When I try to sign into My O2 I can only see the PAYG account details and nothing for Pay Monthly. I have received notification that my first bill is a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Call History

How do I check my pay-and-go phone call history online? If I can't check it online, can I order it by post or something...?Thnx

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Please

Hi All I recently signed up to o2 on 08/04/12 - on 10/04/12 they emailed me to say that my next bill was ready? Is this to be paid in April?? I'm confused? Also anyone know how you change the direct debit with them so as it comes out on a specific da...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooling off Period for Mobile tariff

Hello, I have ordered a new iphone 4s online - I just upgraded from my old tariff. I understand there is a 14 day cooling off period if orders are made online but I was wondering if this still applies if I have opened up the iphone and used it? Thank...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage while roaming, please help!

Hi, I'm currently abroad (France) and have been using BBM whilst I've been here.I received a text from O2 saying that it costs 3 pounds per MB used and that once I had used 20 pounds worth of data I would receive a text telling me so and then again o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Analysing my usage

Is there a way in my online billing area to check my text/minutes/data usage over a period of a few months?I'm trying to work out the best tarriff for me and it would help if I could see some kind of average usage for the different services. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos