Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Usage

I want to know how many minutes, texts and how much data I have used each month over the last year. All I can find are a list of charges for each month, without showing me usage. Or a list of the length of all the calls for the last month, without a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to change my number

I keep getting unknown calls from people whom i do not know and i wish to change my number. How much does it cost?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New nano sim no signal

I recently had my phone stolen and therefore my old sim (which is fairly obvious but apparently not to chat gurus). Now got a new phone, initially was sent a normal sim, but this one only takes nano sims. Ordered a second new (nano) sim which came at...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access a site on iPhone 5s

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5s and have discovered that I cannot login to a particular secure site when using the phone to create a personal hotspot and trying to login with a laptop.I can't even login into the site using safari on the phone. I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap Pay monthly and Pay as you go number

Does anyone know if you can swap a Pay montlhy number and Pay as you go number? Sorry need to clarify that I want to swap one phone number that is pay monthly to PAYG and one that is PAYG to pay monthly for the rest of my contract.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay & go go go

how do i remove pay & go go go?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos