Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Topping up on the WEB

Why is it after signing in to my 02 account and then going to top up my phone I am asked for my phone number and email. The web page I came from knows my name, my date of birth, what phone I have, the IMEI number. I have signed in using my email addr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not happy with the service from Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barkby Thorpe Lane Store Leicester Store

Sir/Madam Just to let you know I had booked an online appointment to see O2 Guru at the O2 Unit 9 Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barlby Thorpe Lane Leicester LE4 8GP Store. I received the confirmation text from O2 on my mobile. I turned up at the Store o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

on holiday

I am currently on holiday in Indonesia as o2 must know from my data. Why does O2 persist in sending me txt messages and keep calling me! I have been woken at 3 am by calls from o2. Also I get a msg saying I have a voicemail and yet when I try and acc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pathetic Customer Service

Do O2 still accept written cancellation of contracts. I keep trying to call the 202 number as the twitter feed has told me that I have to call to cancel but keep being put on hold for in excess of 30 minutes and then cut off. I've tried for the last ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh broken mobile help

i upgraded to an iphone 4s september 2013 and still have to pay for it until august 2015. i currently still owe £165 on the mobile but the mobile is broke, it has been to be repaired but it cant be repaired as the wifi module on the logic board has b...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

Hi. Im trying to look at my upgrade options via My 02 but its not working. i get to My Accounts and all it says is "Hi Michelle" then no option??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 4G bolt-on

Could somebody please explain what this actually means in more detail? Does it mean I am able access any 4G networks even on my 3G SIM? orDoes it just mean I should have local access to a 4G network providing I use a 4G SIM at the same as my current ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded today, and now old sim not working

So I've upgraded online today, obviously still waiting for my new phone and sim to arrive, yet o2 in all their wisdom have deactivated my old sim now and I can't use anything on my phone without wifi. Any history of this o2???? I want answers!!

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! checking usage

Hi I recently joined 02 pay as you go from another network and I register online to check my account.. how do I see what numbers I called or texts and how long I was on call and how much it cost.. my ols network has it on my account online but cannot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos