Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

compensated

Ratie: Hi I'm Ratie. How can I help? laura: hi there laura: im having issues like everyone else with the network issues is there a timescale as to when it will be resolved Ratie: Right now we don't have any time frame, but it will be resolved within ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 Network down

Solution simple for pay n go customers - get a new SIM card from another network service provider !! ..... getting a fed of o2 now. No service for 0ver 8 hours with not so much as a public acknowledgement or apology .... come on o2 !!!!

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pull your finger out o2

The lack of information about the issue is disgraceful. Pull your finger out o2 and update your customers (us people who pay your wages) with details of the issue. You have so far treated in a disgrace way. Lee update: 22:34 what really p s me off is...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Signal

Now been off fo 6 hours we need some idea when the network will be back

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

I'm in South Wales and got no signal either!! What's going on O2? think if they had to start and pay out refunds the problem would soon be solved

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I have had no signal at all since 3.30pm, what are we paying for because it doesnt seem like im paying for a mobile contract because i cant use it at all My son is arriving back from a germany with school and i am unable to find out what time he is d...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos