Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Can I upgrade early?

Is it possible for me to upgrade one month earlier then my upgrade date which is 15th may? Many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching phone on pay monthly problem?

I recently upgraded from a Blackberry Curve 8520, to a Sony Xperia S. But there seems to be a problem with the Sim cards, as there is no service for my Xperia, while my Curve was still getting service. So I tried the Sim swap, swtiching from the sim ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diverting calls from iPhone

My local cell is down at the moment, has been for a week and its very frustrating, so I've bought a VF PayGo SIM to cover me while I'm waiting for o2 to fix it. Trouble is I can't sem to divert my calls onto the VF SIM Tried using the iPhone built in...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only order confirmation

I recieved an email saying I can view my bill yet it won't let me see it I ordered a sim only package mid week last week and was jus wondering if I could have this order checked

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using wifi on 100mb - the basics for iphone

Can someone clarify something for me please? After a year on contract with O2, I wish to lower my tariff. I only use 20-30MB of data each month so would like to change my bolt on to 'the basics for iPhone' which gives me 100MB of data. On my current ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Hiya, I've been using my new Samsung Galaxy SII for just over a month now, and today I had a warning that I was close to my data allowance running out, I never even got anywhere near my limit with my blackberry, so I went onto MyO2 to see what I had ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not allowed!

Hi,I own a blackberry bold 9780 and over the past few weeks my phone will say SIM not allowed at random times, I have to re-boot my phone and take the sim out for a minute in order for it to work again.Also I have noticed text messages aren't sending...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only contract - upgrade

Apologies in advance if this is a silly question.I have a sim-only contract and I bought my own phone almost a year ago. I now want to get a phone with my contract and have seen some offers on the o2 website which I would be interested in.When I log ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Confusion?!

Hi, I am currently on o2 600 tariff with an allowance of 600 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited date at £35 per month. I am now due an upgrade but upon following the links provided I am unable to find the tariff available from 'Shop' drop menu. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload limits

I recently figured to figure out how to tether my iPhone to my Mac and I intend to use this to upload lots of photos (anything up to 1GB a month). My download limit is 500mb... But what's it like for upload?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos