Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Registering a pay as you go sim to existing pay monthly my O2

Hi guysI recently bought my daughter a pay as you go sim so she can use while she's away at uni.I did not register the sim and would like to know how I can add that into my existing my O2 account which is a pay monthly account. Is this possible? and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto X 2014

Hi does anybody have any info when/if this device is coming to o2? People on live chat not very helpful, they don't seem to even be aware a new moto x has been released!

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hello friends

I need some thing really very important, i travel outside UK with my new 02 sim never used before.Right now since i cant make or receive calls with it i tried activating whats app application with the mobile number on my phone but to no avail...Its r...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Detaching a number from My O2

My daughter’s mobile number is registered on my O2 account; I guess this is a legacy from when I obtained the SIM card for her some years ago. Anyway, she now is independent and wants to create her own O2 account to manage her device/number.How can I...

jkgwatcher by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Charges

I use Apple iPhone and am on O2 Text & Web tariff (am deaf so I don't make calls). Since I started using iPhone, I've noticed that every time I send a SMS less than 160 characters and 1 emoticon, I get charged twice. This only happens with emoticons ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards for pay monthly?

I received a text from O2 yesterday saying that my rewards have been calculated at £2.50 up to now. I am a little confused - is this an error due to me previously being on PAYG because I thought that Pay Monthly didn't do rewards?

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone and sim

I'm in china and unable to make calls to 02. how do i cancel my sim card?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone

i am unable to track my order online infact it says it doesnt exist and i have been trying to contact o2 through the chat online option with no sucess

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant receive texts

Hi I have a HTC one and from today 19/10/14 I haven't been receiving texts even though they are being sent to me? Other people are receiving my texts ok and calls in and out work fine. Help please.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S5 crashes all the time

HiI've been having real trouble with my Galaxy S5 crashing all the time. I could be viewing bbc news app or looking at a website or just reading my emails and texts. My phone just shutsdown and restarts. It's really annoying.The guru in O2 shop in St...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos