Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Blackberry International Use

I currently have a Blackberry Bold contract with o2 which I cannot upgrade until March 2013. In September 2012 I will be moving to the U.S. from the U.K. for a period of one year. I want to know what options I have to use my phone and current contrac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can/Should I get a business contract?

Hi, I am hoping to get the iphone 4s 32gb and am currently deciding what contract to get. I have just noticed the business tariffs and was wondering if I can get one, and more importantly, if I should. I am 18, but started my own very small business ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony XperiaS

There is no listing for the XperiaS in the support pages, when will it be added so I can set it as my mobile?

blighty59 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my data allowance!

Hi. I joined O2 in February and am on £31 a month contract. I currently have 600 minutes and 500mb of data allowance but I have found I will use no more than 250 minutes a month and need around 750mb of data. Will O2 allow me to amend this within the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more discounts!

I am due an upgrade and telephoned customer services today. I was informed my free bolt on which I have had for years were no longer available. I can put up with that as I didnt really need them anyway but after discussing different tariffs available...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

International text from UK to Dubai

Hi, In January I got my first iPhone 4 on contract. I get 600 minutes, unlimited messages, and 500MB data allowance. None of the above minutes or texts include international contacts, naturally, as they show up as extra charges on my bill. I have a f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Pay as you go : when to do that?

I have a monthly rolling contract.I’ll be abroad from the 28 of May for three months then I’d like to switch to pay as you go for such period.So the last month I will use the mobile is from 27 of april to the 27 of May.My bill date is the 27 of each ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no mms

I am a new customer, and I accidently deleted the text you sent me with the settings for prepay WAP and prepay mms, I was supposed to save it and then activate it when prompted by you.I have emailed you about this, but have not heard back.Could you p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Issue in Watford / Contract Termination

Hello all. I am seeking some advice as I have been with O2 since 2010, first as a 30 day contract customer with my own phone now as a 24 month contract customer with a Galaxy S2 included. I raised an issue regarding poor service where I live in 2010 ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will not let me pay my bill, need Urgent help since 02 wont help

I missed my monthly payment a couple of days ago but had the money in another account, i went online to try and pay my bill but everytime i try and go into my 02 bill information it comes up that the site is down for maintenance and this message has ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos