Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I keep getting 'Insert SIM' message :-/

I have spoken to two Gurus' today re the above problem, neither has solved it.I tried the SIM in an old phone - same message.Has anyone any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi hotspot

Over the past few days I've upgraded from Pay & Go SIM only, to Pay Monthly 30 days with 100MB data then to Pay Monthly 30 days with 500MB data. I did all of this because I wanted to set up my Blackberry Curve 9300 as a WiFi hotspot, and I did so aft...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go credit question

I'm considering changing networks and if I do, I'm planning on having a O2 pay and go SIM card for the odd occasion when I'll be somewhere, where the network I'm considering moving to doesn't have good coverage.I was wondering is it possible to put a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 months of hell

on the 6th may i upgraded as my contract ended , as a partially sighted disabled person with heart and lung problems as well as little mobility in my arms and legs i solely dependent on my phone.my problems with 02 started 2.5 years ago i was unable ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track order

Hi I'm trying to find track my order on the 02 app and the mobile site but can't find it?can someone help??

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap on iPhone 5

Hello, I am switching contracts from 24months to 12 months now that I can upgrade. Keeping phone but changing tariff. Have new micro sim and know how to swap but do I need to take steps in order NOT to lose any data or contacts??? Thank you for advis...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does 4G give better call quality?

Hi, this may be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway I know 4G is all about better data speeds, but do you get better call quality on a 4G connection, or does it not make any difference? Indoors, my call quality isn't very good as my sig...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number from O2 PAYG to existing O2 pay monthly contract?

I curently have an O2 pay monthly contract but have requested to have my phone number changed to an O2 PAYG contract (to keep the phone number) and have my existing monthly contact terminated. In hindsight however, I would still like to swap my exist...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos