cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems upgrading

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all my upgrade day is today, i click on the upgrade button from myo2, and it takes me to the upgrade site, and it comes up with nothing but an "oops the page... "anyone know if that site is working?? Yeh I know I could call but they take ages to answer the phone. 

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep that is a Ipad browser but I get the same from chrome, explorer at work at home. Will try what you said with regard to normal customer services. I know the 202 is free but who wants to sit on a phone for over 10 minutes, things to do and an all that ; - p Think I might go with virgin £12 1200minutes, loads of text and 1gb, 1 month sim card, meaning I may have to wait for my proper end of contract in March. 

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear your history, cache, cookies, then try again, try a different browser, if that doesn't work try web chat or cs on 202

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried it at work, at home, on iPad, really wanted to avoid ringing takes so long to answer 😞 cheers anyway 😉
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

right click the button and copy link. then paste it here?

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93266 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 146904 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Me too on Chrome.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh methinks I didn't explain properly.  In myo2 I click the upgrade button and it takes me to the upgrade page where I am automatically logged in. It's not a browser message it's an O2 oops error message from O2.  Thats why I was wondering if anyone had problems actually upgrading from that site as opposed to accessing it. 😉 

upg photo.PNG

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 146904 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Ahh, I see, but still can't help as I'm not due an upgrade yet wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

was holding on the phone, 11 mins and gave up.

Message 10 of 13