Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 to O2 number migration - is this right?

At the end of my contract. Ordered an iPhone on an O2 contract from mobiles.co.uk because the O2 retentions team couldn't price-match it for me. Yesterday, I called O2 and asked them to cancel my old account and move my number to the iPhone. I was to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Charged for Incoming MMS, why!

I seem to be getting charged for receiving MMS, also sending MMS to members of my Friends and family group which should be free. I was using a old dump phone Motorola Razor V3 and didn't get charged for incoming MMS and outgoing to my F&F group.But I...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

New EU Roaming price cap

I am just off the chat from O2, I was speaking to an advisor asking about Standard Roaming Prices as opposed to O2 Travel Prices. I found the page at http://www.o2.co.uk/international/o2-travel very misleading. Here's why. They are comparing the O2 t...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying for a new phone Mid-Contract

My Blackberry 9900 has been a nightmare to use and I need to replace it. I was wondering if O2 would let me swap phones halfway through my 24 month contract. I wouldn't mind paying about £100 to buy an iPhone and carry on with my contract. Is this po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacing SIM cards

I've been told that my PAYG O2 SIM cards are old and need replacing - I have been having trouble sending texts with them (in an iPhone 3GS and SE K750i). I live abroad and only occasionally return to the UK so it's important that I can get this done ...

Synchro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-renewal of contract

I had advised O2 (a year in advance) that I don't want to renew my contract as I'm no longer in the UK, and I had received a confirmation email. But knowing O2 this interaction will have been in vain. Given the 30 days notification rule I decided to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium rate

More info (Highlight to read)Is there any way i can prevent my son from accessing premium rate messaging and recieving them i work overseas and just checked his bill which is on my account and it is double what it should be. Don't get back home for a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos