Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Iphone 3g. "Unlimited" text and web on a 500mb dat

Hi. I own an iphone 3g on the so called "UNLIMITED" text and web, which has a data cap of 500mb. Do the math, and depending on the month that is around 16 mb per day. On the iphone, that is used within seconds. In-fact, i can't even use youtube as i ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2 questions

Hi Im reasonably keen to get this phone as, other than a phone, my main usage would be the internet...for which the 4.3in screen would be perfect.I have read that there are/were quite a few bugs in the HD2 at the moment.So my question is this, if any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading and the 'o2 open' scheme

I am on the 'o2 open' discount scheme and have completed the 18month contract term.If I upgrade my phone with o2 will I keep my existing contract terms with the open discount?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and Web false advertising

I am on Text and Web and I topped up today. The website says that a £10 top up gets you 300 texts and unlimited internet. Screen captures below:However when I topped up I got a text saying I now have unlimited texts for the month, no internet. I cont...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

Hi,I am after a bit of advise as my contract is ending on the 27th of Feb.I emailed and sent a letter in December to give 02 notice I would not be renewing after the 27th of Feb.I received a letter, an email and sms stating that the contract would en...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade sooner with dial-a-phone.

I last upgraded with Dial-a-phone as they were offering a better deal than o2 with cashback by redemption. This upgrade was on 23/09/08, 18mths contract. But here's where the confusion begins... Dial-a-phone say I can upgrade from 23/02/10 but o2 say...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order In Progress

I placed an order for a new contract two days ago. I received an order number on the website. My card has been debited with the correct amount. I have however not received a confirmation email while the order status has not changed.This strikes me as...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriffs Cap

Is it possible for 02 to put a cap once the inclusive mins are over? e.g. once 600mins inclusive is over then i wont be able to make a call? thanksmudi

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

n900 on O2

I'm curious whether O2 are going to offer n900 contracts. In Ireland, the device team are evaluating it:http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=5756which is good news as it implies that they haven't ruled it out.I've not been able to find s...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like help guys x p3470 HTC

I got a HTC P3470 and I cannot get internet - I rang O2 and they claim I have to upgrade to a contract as they cant send me the settings- I'm currently enjoying 15pound pay and go - unlimited net! Is this right? and can anyone tell me how to manually...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos