Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Disgusted at O2 customer service !

I have just been on the phone (Sat)to my insurance company (Lloyds) as i have just spilt coffee over my iphone (payg). They informed me to contact O2 for a 'Proof of Usage' as i would need this to complete my claim for accidental damage. So i call O2...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

family bolt on grrrrrrr

Had the family bolt on for a few months all worked well untill i decided to change to the extended family bolt on.Theres no way of just swapping onto the extended you have to cancel the family then restart the extended family,which took five days jus...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 network gone wrong

whats happening to this network.. for over 3 weeks on and off when trying to ring anybody its saying network busy or no network.? and also when trying to sent mms messages..!! come on o2 get it sorted..!!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text costs

Just moved to contract yesterday but its costing pay & go customers to txt me..will it always be like that ? If so its an absolute joke

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apparent over use of o2 mobile broadband

Hi,I have had a 3gb mobile broadband contract for some time now, in this time i have gone over my 3gb usage maybe once or twice max, and only ever by around £10's worth of usage, i went to check some emails last night and received an sms saying that ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02202 number keeps calling

Anyone else having this number 02202 keep calling? I refuse to answer it as I don't know who is calling..been told that's it's a scam and unrelated to O2 but I need to know where it's coming from, whether it's a scam and how to stop them calling all ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account

Every time Itry to access online account I receive the following error message.We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Please come back and try again later.Session ID is @@@@1984969848.126394512...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

500mb limit?

hie everyone, was seriously considering using an 02 prepay, mainly because i want to use the data on my handset, as i already have vodafone, which am happy with on contract, so needed a second line which would be pay as you go. Now i believe that 02 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is Postpay MMS?

I have a unlocked Nokia 5800 and when I start up ovi maps or web browser it asks me what connection I want to use, wifi, Postpay MMS or O2 postpay wap. I know that the wifi connection is my router and postpay wap is 3G but I am unsure what the Postpa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Internet Failure

Message reads:'Error. The remote party has ended this connection.'Text and web pay as you go. Sim only. Any advice?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos