Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New boy follow up

Hi, This a the follow up to the last O2 community team email. I followed up my threat and your advice and called in to the sheffield O2 people. Explained my problem, which changed from my original chat discussions and they helped getting my new mobil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intrrnational Usage

I am struggling to find a bolt on for the USA for a 4 day trip on a monthly contract - can anyone help please?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple contracts

I've just recently got a contract with O2 and wondered if it was possible to get another handset and pay monthly contract for my partner

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolutely sick of constant reception issues

Can anyone explain to me why on earth my data drops down from 4G to G EVERY day after 1pm?? I didn't used to have this issue but the last couple of weeks it is happening every day without fail. The hilarious thing about it is that it only happens on ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Bought a phone from O2 today expected it to be delivered tomorrow . But not till Monday . Thought Saturday was a working day these days lol . When I said I wanted to cancel they said I will transfer you to that department . When they did that departm...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 mistakenly locked to O2

Here in desperation as I did something rather silly when I received my iphone 6 from car phone warehouse on Vodafone. As I constantly need to use the number I have,and my old phone was far past it's best, I put my O2 sim into my new iphone 6. BIG mis...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading issues

hello there, ive been trying to upgrade for the last few hours and failing, all goes well until i need to pay the early fee, i enter my details (card, DD details etc) and it always returns with a "check that the information youve entered is correct" ...

Paul112 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 3G is rubbish

Just come back to O2 from three after 3 years because they didn't offer me the business side of I needed. Wish now I'd never bothered. With three I hardly ever lost my 3G signal, with O2 I hardly ever have it. I have iPhone 6 and often travel down th...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos