Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade to Iphone - No better deal than a new customer

I have been due an upgrade since the 26th of November, but was unhappy with the deals and phones that O2 were offering. I have waited untill now, and had resigned myself to the fact that the only option for me was to get the IPhone 3GS. Looking at th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mms

I have not used it lately and came use it today won't work. I know all settings are correct payandgo.o2.co.uk. I gave sent message to 1010 got a picture back from o2. But I just can't send this seem to happen since upgraded firmware?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with MMS Text Messages..

Hello all.I am a proud(: owner of a Samsung Tocco Lite on O2 pay as you go..I am having problems sending picture messages. I can recieve them as I have recieved one before. However, I followed the o2 settings installer thing and had them sent to my p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone tariff change

I have only just joined o2 the last 5 to 6 weeks and o2 have changed the tarrff already to unlimited text for the same price I pay when i took out the Iphone contract I asked the guys in the shop if there was an unlimiited text contract and they said...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and web bolt on?

I'm on my second month of the text and web bolt on, i text 'text anytime' to 21300, it said: 'O2: month 2 of your free O2 web and wi-fi bolt on is now active.' Yet it is taking my credit still? What do i do?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Upgrading' from Contract to Simplicity

Hi guysMy contract finishes on the 15th March and I am looking to get the HTC Desire when it comes out on O2 (possibly the start of April).I asked a guy in the O2 shop Cardiff what he thought I should do for the time between the end of my contract an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absurd customer service.

Hi, this is my first post, so let me explain my situation.I enjoy O2's pay and go service, and have been happy with pretty much everything. However, when I bought a Sony Ericsson w910i that turned out to be faulty, things took a dramatic nosedive.I'm...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Treats

Anyone any idea how this works, coz I'm confused (not that it takes much!)I have topped up regularly before the 27th of the month as it says, but when I follow the instruction to "press star to choose your treat" the recorded message says "Goodbye" a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos