Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texts arent being received

Im texting my partner who is on EE and im with o2 but she isnt receiving my texts until after a few hours or not at all. But i receive hers fine, would that be a problem her end or mine?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Yes you may have provided this person with a number to call from a landline but why should he have to do that and get charged for the call. I've had this problem no end of times you cut me off so can't ring out your mobile app just gives you the numb...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

I love the sound of Refresh but it seems abit to much for my Budget £30-35 Im wanting an iPhone 6 16GB with 2GB data but £38 with a bit upfront is too much. It is cheaper at Carphone Warehouse so heres my question. Is O2 Refresh available at Carphone...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How many Minutes Used no longer shows on bill

Hi. The new My O2 website no longer shows me how many minutes I have used on my latest bill. I've looked at the 'Your Detailed Usage' section and looked at the Minutes; it shows all the calls and times,but it no longer shows the total number of minut...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service 28/01/2015

I got a new handset on Monday for which i needed a new sim that included 4g. Phone was working fine however no 3 or 4g or internet in general was available as my phone was apparently no set up for internet (my upgraded tarrif was for 10GB). I phoned ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

lost my phone on new yrs eve phoned 02 to tell them so promt polite were they explained everything simply so understandin wot to do was easy nothing was a problem to them satisfying everyting done within 48 hrs new phone deliverd promtly

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data when top up

Hello, When I used to top up £15 I got 100 MB data. I have done it this time and I haven't got any data. Every day I am being charged £1 for using internet. Why is this happening? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Details

I need help on to how to change my details with out speaking on the phone as my phone is broken. I need to chnage the account from my mums name to my name as i am now paying for it and also need to upgrade. Many thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 network status text messages

I've just come off a fairly fruitless webchat with O2 about a text message I have received advising me of work planned around my postcode: O2: Just to say, there's work planned around [POSTCODE] over the next few days. It may affect your signal, but ...

DavidA by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos