cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On hold for 40 minutes, 4 times a day, for a week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys,

I have been trying to get hold of O2 customer services to disccus either my upgrade to O2 refresh or to take a better offer I've been given.

4 times a day for the last week I've hung up when it passes the 40mins mark.

I am currently in an online chat, who told me they would put me through to the Upgrade team. The last message from them was;

Gloria: However currently I see that there is a wait time for around 10-15 minutes for this department, are you okay to wait?

This was 1hr and 20minutes ago, the window is still open.

What on earth do I have to do, baring i mind I have already tried morning (first thing), later in the moring, afternoon and evening on each of these days.

I have been in store also and they say they can't match O2 online offers and to 'call in'.

It is a disgrace, I have been with O2 for years.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
There are a number of similar complaints just recently. I don't know why it's so busy but all I can suggest is that you keep trying...... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
There are a number of similar complaints just recently. I don't know why it's so busy but all I can suggest is that you keep trying...... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for being the first to reply mate - I know that is the solution, or I could just get in my car and drive 4 minutes to CFW and get the S4 on a new contract from them.

I haven't done that because I feel like I should speak to O2 first, see what they can offer - but the fact they are so understaffed is a little insulting to all of us who pay their wages each month.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
You'll get a better deal from CPW wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
hahaha I know...although O2 have matched the deal due to how long I've been a loyal customer to them, the O2 refresh thing thats popped up now has made me second guess everything...

I guess I could just get the CFW deal, then sell the S4 when a new phone comes out, premium phones are always in demand on eBay for years following.
Message 5 of 5