Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 5 kudos

Signal indoor

Hi everyone,Apologies if this seems a bit dense.. but bear with me. I live in SW London and my house in 400 metres away from the nearest cluster of O2 masts... 2 GSM and one 3G. I have suffered with variable call coverage since i moved into my new pl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Off Peak 500

Hi there,I have been on this tariff for literally years and usually get a free handset upgrade every year (limited to certain makes/models). I went in to my local o2 shop today who said that I could no longer get an upgrade and that I would have to c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have to give 30 days notice prior to contract expiration?

Hi guys. Would be grateful if someone would be able to clear this up for me!I have an 18 month contract with O2. I have 2 payments left on it. 1 in a week or so and then the final one a month later.Recently i had spoke to O2 and discussed a potential...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text & Web top up question

Could someone explain how the following works?I have just ordered a PAYG SIM on Text & Web and will be a new O2 customer.When the SIM arrives, hopefully in the next few days, I presume it will have no credit, hence I intend to top-up by £10 when it a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant change my Tariff.

been trying for a few weeks now. just updated my firmware on my iphone to 3.1.3. been using orange on my iphone but now seen the textandweb tariff from o2 which would suit me as its 300 free text and ulimited internet.thing is when i ring 20220 to ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change my O2 tariff without switching my number?

Hi all, glad to be a part of the forums here. I'm currently on the old O2 Genie SIM tariff of 300 free texts a month when I top up £10. However, I've just received my free O2 Unlimited SIM card and want to change my current tariff to this one without...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I didn't receive my O2 Unlimited Calls & texts?

Hey, I topped my unlimited o2 calls & texts sim up 15 pounds, but I did not receive any free calls or texts, this is quite annoying, & if anybody knows how I could get them, then please tell me!! :robotmad:

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority list - not worth a carrot?

I am an ex-select customer, now a gold priority customer looking to upgrade to a HTC HD2.Having had a contract phone for ever and looking at the new tariffs with them and spending a long time to the retentions department it seems they are a complete ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG 300 free texts (not free!)

Hey all.For some time now I've been on the 'Topup £10, get 300 free texts' plan as this seems to suit me just fine. The problem is that when I noticed texts were costing me on Tuesday I topped up again thinking I'd used the 300 (that in itself was od...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos