Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade help/advice

Hi everyone,was looking to upgrade my phone and get a Samsung Galaxy s6.was looking online and I didn't see anything interesting so I called.i explained that I get 20% off Vodafone because of the company I work for and I asked wat deal can you do for...

Resolved! Can I swap money from one sim card to another?

My husband and I both have Pay & Go O2 Sim cards. Is it possible for me to transfer the money (£21) from my Sim card, to my husbands? I want to leave O2, hence the reason for wanting to move the money from my Sim card to his.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred iPhone and £1100 gone from my bank

I have a 2nd phone with O2 don't use it much. I have come to use it again and it just says no service. I've looked at my account this morning and O2 have taken just over £1100 which it seems for the cost of the device. Is there a way of getting the p...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to new tariff, need advice about the SIM

I decided to stick with my iPhone 4s which has served me well, and replace it if it dies. I opted for the '4g ready' tariff (all were 4g ready) £10.50 per month. I've received the new SIM card to upgrade the tariff but as I am not yet using a 4g capa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a cancellation. Help needed please

I cancelled my O2 service via Live Chat last week, requested and received a PAC code and provided this to Carphone Warehouse, moving to EE network. I have picked up my new phone but not yet activated it. I now wish to undo what I've done and come bac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPA Breach

Hi all,I recently visited an O2 store to upgrade my account, and when I got home I started getting what's app messages from the sales person who sold me my upgrade. Naturally, I blocked his number, but then when I went to check my account to see if a...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i pay my bill now

When I was speakin to live chat at tea time they said i cud ring 202 after midnight tonight to pay but it's not open and I need to pay it now

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 800 numbers ?

got a text the other day saying that from the 1 july i would be charge for 800 numbers then today got a reminder to pay my bill from O2 and was asked to phone a 800 number which has changed from last month when it was a 330 number have o2 changed the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG No Data Connection

Hi there, I'm new to o2 and am having a few issues with activating cellular data on my iPhone 4s. I've tried all the previous thread instructions and am still having no luck (e.g. http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/02-Pay-as-y...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos