Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Re: pay monthly 12 month sim card.

normally 3 working days. if you have not got it yet and want to cancel. you need to call o2 customer service on 08706 003 009 and arrange cancellation.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Bolt on - Simplicity 10 12 Months

My tariff is Online Simplicity 10 12 Months which includes 300 minutes and unlimited texts. This tariff also has an inclusive bolt on which is unlimited O2 to O2 calls.I want to swap my old Samsung D500 to a Sony Ericsson X10 mini. Due to the fact th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tariff

right ok, im getting an iphone soon, and im wondering if o2 would charge to change me to an iphone tariff before the end of my contract?it doesn't end until september. like, would i be able to change to the first tariff on this page, because i don't ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

JOB ENDS IN A MONTH

Hi, i took out a £25 a month mobile broadband contract not long ago, i've just been told my job will no longer exsist as of christmas, what can i do now? as you can imagine finding another job with the country in the state it is still is a nightmare,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill notifications

HiI was wondering if there is any way to have a notification of your bill sent as a text or email when it's due. Since it's gone online I don't think I've ever checked it.Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SORRY! HTTP request was interupted by the host!

is anyone else getting this really annoying message frequently, if its not this im getting that the connection was refused by the host or that the request was refused by the host, it is really starting to annoy me as it is happening more and more oft...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate my sim card ! I can't top-up !

Hello everybody !! I'm a french student in london. I need your help to use my O² sim card.Indeed, I called 248 to activate my sim card. I was asked to return the 19 digits + 5 digits.That's what I'm doing. But when I try to top-up my card with my cre...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG and Nokia/OVI Maps

I am using a Nokia 5530 and have loaded maps. It keeps saying go to Options>Tools>Go online and does not go online to locate the positioning server. The phone connects perfectly well for a web page via WAP. Anyone had any success with OVI maps? I am ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos