Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Trying to view bill and find contract renewal date, and fail

I got my iPhone 3G last year, and I'm trying to view my bill and find what my renewal date is. I've been through the site and it takes me to the My o2 page, from there I'm just going round in circles from My o2 to the help pages, or its telling me to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Retention: "Our systems are being updated&quot

I have tried calling every day since Sunday to get a PAC code and I get the same robotic message every time I call. Anyone else having the same problem? I'm sure o2's billing and sales systems are working perfectly fine!Does anyone have o2's mailing ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Basic

I got a text from O2 this morning inviting me to join the O2 basic pay-as-you-go tariff. Called 2202 as instructed and learned the terms and conditions which include the facts that it is by invitation only and that texts will cost me 5 pence, not 12 ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity contract query

Hi,My Simplicity 12 month contract runs out in a month and I'm not sure what happens then. Do O2 automatically renew it or will it get cut off and I'll have to choose another contract?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding

I have diverted all calls to my Business O2 (contract) to my Personal O2 (contract). What costs are incurred, and by whom, when this forwarding happens. When I go abroad, I swap this around (Personal forwarded to Business).When both phones are in the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 tariff not working

i got sent a free sim from o2 and i used one of the tariff offers they gave me i topped up everything was ok i got my free mins and texts etc i have topped again and this time i dont have any free mins or texts i know this is not working because when...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation Address

FolksI'm at the end of my contract and due to handset range on 02 I'm off to vodafone.I really don't want to phone o2 as its a nightmare trying to end a contract with them so does anyone know the correct cancellation address?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking a withheld number

Today i started to receive some very dodgy phone calls with the number withheld, i won't go into detail of the calls but found them very disturbing, i am fairly broadminded but the calls were past a joke, i very much doubt that it is work mate pranks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed with O2 Tariffs

I got the Iphone 3GS in October on the £44.05 Pay Monthly tariff. for this price the Iphone is allegedly 'Free', and I get 1200 minutes (20 hours!), unlimited internet, but only 500 texts per month. Given that I struggle to use 15 mins of talk time a...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos