Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I am being over charged

3 months ago I decided to buy an o2 contract which involved unlimited texts and calls with 1gb of data each month.. For the last 2 month I have been over charged by £10+ with no reasoning even when I look online there is nothing that says why they ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just been charged £1 for data even after changing tariff

Hi, Excuse the newbie question, but i've Just been charged £1 for data even after changing tariff to text & web, I asked online help when the tariff would be applicable from & was told midnight, I connected this morning & the £1 was taken. I hope you...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched too galaxy s 3 from s2.

i have just switched from my s2 to a s3, suppossedly keeping the same settings i.e 600 mins, unlimeted texts and 750 mb online. i have no internet and cannot connect to my wifi even thou i have put in the same settings. Cannot get hold of 02 phone li...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Long Does Online Top Up Take To Come Through?

Hi. I tried to top up my phone online today. About 15 mins ago. Just wondering whether it either didnt work or takes a while to come through. Because I checked balance online and on my mobile. Anyone know whats going on?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i get a replacement phone on my contract?

Ive got a samsung galaxy S2 on contract and unfortunately had an accident with it, slipped out of my pocket as i shut my car door Screen completely broken and not cheap to repair as i was silly enough not to take out insurance and still have a year l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer services postal address

Sorry if this is glaringly obvious somewhere else, but I've had a nightmare trying (or being ignored while trying) to cancel a 2yr contract coming to an end. Just want to give notice. I've spent 40mins tonight on-line chatting to operators who only w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges

Can someone explain why i get charged for 0845 numbers as i thought that it was a normal phone call that comes out of my minutes allowance.Tracey

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled my contract 2 months ago and they're still billing me!

Hello I hope someone can help. I phoned customer services at the end of February to cancel my contract before the due date in April. I did not want to keep my old number and did not request a pak code. I got the call 2 weeks later trying to get me to...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade before end of contract

I want to upgrade my i-phone 4 (well not upgrade just renew as this one has had a hard life).I am able to do so in late July or pay off the remaining months and renew early.My problem is actually getting hold of someone to sort it out with. Calling v...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos