Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

I think O2 have lost me as a customer..

A couple of years ago I raved about O2, and I've been with them for ten years now.But I've come to my latest upgrade date and asked what deals could be done on the iPhone, and been told they don't offer exclusive deals to existing customers, so that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS from abroad & misleading bill

It says I have sent 508 SMS messages. I have 1500 free. I know sending an SMS from outside the UK uses 4 messages.Why doesn't the real amount show on the bill ?I used the balance checker when I was outside the UK after sending messages and the balanc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code to another o2 account?

My mother has my o2 account in her name (due to me being refused first time around) but now it's coming up to the end of the contract I would like to get my own o2 account and keep the mobile number that's associate with her account. Therefore is it ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELLPPP

hay people out there dont suppose anyone could tell me how to claim my upgrade credit witch is lile 18.33 credit with out upgrading my phone i have an iphone you see and well im sory but i dont wish to upgrade from this as its my baby is there anyway...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority List

Hi... I am a O2 customer on contract. My phone bills are on average £160.00 every month. According to the new O2 priority listing promotion that would make me a platinum customer which in turn means that I should be able to upgrade my phone 6 months ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Simplicity

Hi,My Son had an iPhone on Pay and Go for over 12 months and got in a muddle and instead of switching to Web and Text he ended up on Web and Talk and was paying £10 a month for internet.Anyway to sort it out he went into an O2 shop today and switched...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

anyone from O2 feel like answering me???

Hi, ive signed up for a pay monthly package and on my track order page it says it completed on the , ive got my number etc but i have no sim?also i want to keep my old vodafone number but when i filled in the keep my number form i didnt get any confi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i contact o2 ??

i need a 02 or 01 number to call customer service coz i lost my sim and and dont have an o2 sim wid me now, calling from a tm number ... do they have any number which isnt 0844/0845 or 0800 ? any help is appreciated , thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send/receive texts

Hello, i've been unable to send/receive texts for most of day. I've not been able to receive properly. When I try to send I get a 'retry' message a few times, then it sends. My girlfriend has not been able to send at all. She's also on o2 and has bee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling bolt ons

I want to cancel a bolt on. There used to be a page where there was a number to text to add a bolt on, and a number to remove it. Seems they've changed the website since then and I can't find where to cancel it. It's the messaging 400 I want to cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos