Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Preordered s7 edge

Have you heard anything about your preorder I've been told I'll have to collect from store even though I preordered online

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BOLT ON

HELP: Please How Do I cancel a webdaily bolt on. I did not request for this it started as a default once my All rounder 500 MG bolt on ran out.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Mobile Advice!!!

Hi, I am needing some advice. I hope you can help. My partner currently has a S4 mini. When he is at home, he struggles to receive phone calls and messages. I have a Galazy A3, which doesn't seem to be as bad. We are both on O2. His phone is over two...

Cazzaworld by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Favourites - bad connection (Poland)

HelloI was interested to know if anyone here also experiences bad connection when using their International Favourites numbers (in particular with landlines in Poland). In my case it is not necessarily that I get disconnected or cannot connect, but t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls to channel islands

I received a taxt from o2 informing me that calls to channel islands mobiles will not be included in "free minutes" from 4th december. As one of my sons lives there, this will leave me with a real problem !

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhelpful help desk

The O2 help desk chat room will not help me because my account was recently transferred to me from another member of my family having the same surname but a different initial.This is in spite of me having the cell phone with me, being logged in to to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text to mms conversion!??

Having a dim moment and need to know the amount of characters it is before a text gets converted into an mms? Sorry don't have time to search through loads of threads.. I'm in a rush Thanks in advance guys!

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap to keep number

So I've recently taken the plunge and got a new phone, but as I got it through a 3rd party (way cheaper than directly through o2) it came with a new sim and new number. Not a problem - I'd already checked with o2 CS (phone, not live chat) and they sa...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Half price Samsung Gear VR on O2 Refresh

Hola! Thought I'd create a new thread in case someone else had the same query.So I posted previously about wanting to upgrade my S5 to the new S7.Being a bit of a gadget freak I was interested in the half price Samsung Gear VR.I want a refresh contra...