Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pay and go go go

I got a new sim for pay and go go go, I topped up £10, text the service I wanted to the number shown, it said I would get 500 texts, 75 mins and 100mb data. I received a text from 02 stating my allowance would start from 04/08 (today) but when I sent...

Dorchris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you O2

I know a lot of people have bad experiences with o2 but I thought I would share a good one I am on a 12mth simplicity tariff with a £5 per month loyalty discount I changed last week to unlimited calls and texts and 1gb data for £26 a month with my di...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Want more call time

I am on pay and go text and web £10 per month. I am going to have loads of web and text left over at end of month AND CALL TIME HAS RUN OUT ALREADY!! What tariff should I choose? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

using sms in the USA

I am currently visiting friends in Ohio. I was able to send sms to them from the UK but now I am in the US they are not getting my replies. Do I need to change a setting on my phone? I am on simplicity pay monthly, rolling contract and my phone is a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help on o2 travel info

Hey I am currently in Cyprus and noticed that this country is covered by you new o2 travel for pay monthly customers I wanted to know is this effective instantly or do I need to activate it somehow beforehand?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly charges increased 50%

Hi everyone.I've been on o2 business tariff for around 10 months. My package includes 300 free minutes,unlimited texts and 500mb data.My charges were stable for 6 months and I always stayed within my allowance.Then I had not paid my bills for three m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery

I have waited in all day for my repaired phone to be delivered and I an still waiting I was give a time when it was collected why didn't I get a time for it to be returned ,it's so annoying ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data

Is o2 going to be bringing back the unlimited data? My contract is due for an upgrade in a couple of weeks and I want to get a samsung s3 with unlimited data. I really don't want to have to switch networks as I have been with o2 for years and am a hu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Major Bill Issue

Hi, I'm new to O2. I took out a contract phone with Carphone Warehouse and selected O2 as my network. But I'm having major billing issues. Instead of going through everything, I'll just paste that my "My O2" page says - "What you've paid, what's due,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

why do a have to join a forum to get a answer on 02

been with 02 for years now..am sick of having to join a forum get a answer ...as soon as my balance is finnished am leaving 02 for good..there should be a simple freephone line to get my account sorted..what chance do old folk have???.....02 should b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos