Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

expected to pay for unwanted top up

i lost my phone on monthly contractwent to O2 store for replacementthey expect me to buy £10 top up which i have no use for why are O2 cashing in on my misfortune?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I have ad no service at all this afternoon on my iPad and iPhone or on my husband's Blackberry. The live service checker is saying no problems. Any one else having problems?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on Upgrade...

Hi all, thanks in advance. Currently on O2 300 18 Month (£37 Per Month) and due for an upgrade 29th Sept, with the iPhone 5 coming out sometime in Sept (I know, dont start...rumoured!!) I was wondering if I change my Tarif to O2 600 at £42 Per Month,...

Resolved! travel abroad

Do you automatically get travel cover on monthly tariff without having to sign up or inform o2 of travel arrangements?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting to Canada

Hi , im sending a lot texts to my friends in Canada lately and the costs are starting to mount up .. it clearly dosnt use my free texts for this and im wondering if i can get cheaper or free text allowance to Canada.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No minute allowances

Hi all, I'm new here.I've just checked my usage only to find out this ......it states ''You don’t have any minute allowances. Check your calling plan for your standard call charges'' I'm on O2 50 24 month on Blackberry, I've only made 2 short calls t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 600 24 months. After 12 months INFO

Good evening everybody. Who can tell me what happens after 12 months of this 24 months contract. My upgrade will be on the 27th of August 2013: -Are the downgrade tariff changes the shop attendant told me about a year ago going to appear on the 27th ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal on Blackberry atall

Hello I've just come back from South Africa where I was using my O2 phone to receive e-mail. A couple of days before I came home it stopped working, no signal. All I get is "SOS" by the signal icon. I have turned the phone off, removed the sim, repla...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

going over monthly usage

Hi just spent 40 minutes finding out why my bill was so highI'm nearly OAP & trawling through web site was a nightmare ... So I phone O2 and had a non productive chat with liam turns out I can send a blank text to 21202 to see my current usageNO ONE ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos