Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Does wi-fi come with the tariffs?

So I'm looking at the tariffs for the iPhone 4S and I'm thinking of going for the 2 year contract of£26 a month for 300 minutes and unlimited texts. I looked down and saw a separate table saying I had to pay for £6 for 500mb of 3g, unlimited wifi and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling after upgrade

My sister upgraded to a new contract and handset about 6 days ago. Is she allowed to send the phone back and get the new iPhone 4S handset next friday, or even cancel both the new phone and new contract she signed up to altogether without facing pena...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and Web Text Limits

Hey all, I'm on Text and Web.I usually get 12k texts for £10 a month, then I spend £7.50 of it for 500mb internet. I topped up last week and I've realised that I must have only got around 3k texts instead, also I didn't get an O2 surprise code.Just w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit rating

Hey everyone! I have been recently interested in buying and iphone4 on contract! I was wondering if anyone knew if you had to have a credit rateing to beable to get a contract phone or just a direct debit?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

I phoned O2 this morning to get a PAC for my iPhone (moving to GiffGaff). He asked me for the password on the account, which I gave him, then asked me for a number which I text or phone regularly (or which contacts me, can't remember), in the past th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone unbarring....

Help!!!!!!I bought an iPhone off eBay and it was barred, however, o2 have now removed the bar, this was removed on Wednesday.I was wondering if anybody had an idea how long this takes?Will I get it done before Friday night?Hoping so!! Also, off topic...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

I feel very disappointing

Hello just was wondering why this like a honesty company make me a follMy contract has finished 6.9.2011 after we were calling to call center where some stupid idiot tell us everything is fine and your contract has finished of course was only mind in...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will Facebook's SMS service cost me?

I receive SMS updates from Facebook, the number it's sent from is 32665. Facebook state that their messaging service won't cost me anything, but declare that my mobile provider may charge me to send or receive these messages. General feedback from us...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 - Unlimited Texts

I'm looking at signing up to this contract - http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/APPLE-IPHONE4-16GB-O2-31A24-FCONO/PIEPRODUCT%2317689548%23PART%23APPIPH4O216BLA%23COL%23BLACKbut i was just wondering what is the fair usage policy for unlimted texts? ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancellation of mobile account

Anyone have any issues with cancellation of their pay monthly contract?My mobile contract was due to end on 24 September 2011, I made a payment over the phone on 26 September 2011 so that the account was fully paid upto date and as I had already give...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos