Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cooling off Period for Mobile tariff

Hello, I have ordered a new iphone 4s online - I just upgraded from my old tariff. I understand there is a 14 day cooling off period if orders are made online but I was wondering if this still applies if I have opened up the iphone and used it? Thank...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage while roaming, please help!

Hi, I'm currently abroad (France) and have been using BBM whilst I've been here.I received a text from O2 saying that it costs 3 pounds per MB used and that once I had used 20 pounds worth of data I would receive a text telling me so and then again o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Analysing my usage

Is there a way in my online billing area to check my text/minutes/data usage over a period of a few months?I'm trying to work out the best tarriff for me and it would help if I could see some kind of average usage for the different services. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up question

I just got a new iphone on pay and go here in the UK.Before buying I spoke to 3 different stores and they each confirmed that top up balances would roll over each month for unused amounts.I can't find any confirmation of this on the O2 website.I purc...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top-up help

say if texts run out before the set date your supposed to top up on, but your texts run out 5 days earlier could you top up and the texts will come back once youve topped up or do i have to wait?

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Top up

Hi,I topped up £10 and got my free 300 texts but i used them all up before the month was over so i topped up another £10 and it hasn't given me my free 300 texts.Why is this?Thnk you very muchChloe

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail

Hi how do get rid of the voice mail symbol on my phone without picking up the message and being charged.Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why is it so difficult getting some sort of answer

All I want to do as a long-time customer is to see my bill online and link another 02 mobile to the same online account. I do not want someone constantly asking me to pass security ... Especially as I was already logged on and using a chat from myO2 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzurri Upgrade Issue Grrr???

Good Morning, I wonder if anyone can help I'm presently in the last 2 months of my contract so eligible for an upgrade, am paying £27 a month for 300mins, 300 txts and 500MB data. I rung Azzurri this morning asking if I could upgrade to the new HTC O...