Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Notice of enforcement

Literally help, I have always been good paying my o2 contract as I've always been paid weekly yet in Febuary I got switched to monthly pay which I didn't get paid for a month and a half and when I did I only got paid very minimum as trade in Febuary ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade downtime

I'm currently on a 30day rolling contract. If I upgrade using the store it looks like it wants to send me a new SIM. Can I just upgrade my contract (add data allowance and minutes/texts) remotely without having to swap sims or numbers. Just pay more,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2 from USA

Can someone please help me! I have a UK O2 Pay as you Go SIM, I am in the USA and I would like to top it off. The problem is that I have a USA credit card so I cannot top it off online since I do not have a UK postal code. I have tried to call a numb...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make calls but can not receive or sms

A copy from my claim:Good afternoonOn March 10, 2015 after conversation with an employee of the O2 shop in Swindon accepted exchange my old operator (Asda Mobile) by O2, initially with Pay and Go to test the service and then possibly pass the service...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, I would like to make use of the O2 Refresh. My contract expires at the end of July but I would like to update my phone now, but I would like to stay with my current payment for phone, text and data. When I click on upgrade it gives me the amount ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text messages

How do i send free text's online to another 02 mobile number ?... 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impulse pay scam

HiI've just checked my bill and there's £30 (5x£6) unexpected charges on it.I've spoken to a nice but stunningly unhelpful tech on their online chat and it's a company called 'impulse pay'I've never heard of this but a bit of googling shows they are ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit date

Hi. My payment is due on 30th march. Is this the exact date my direct debit will be paid? I know with my sky direct debit they seem to take it "on or after" the due date. is there a chance it will be the 31st? thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not recieving text messages

Hi all I went into car phone and my dad upgraded to an s6 same as myself. While we were in there the guy told us about tu go. Since I've uploaded it I have no texts being received and nor has my dad unless it's an 02 customer. Any ideas on how to sor...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving text messages on my new phone

Hi, I upgraded yesterday to a Samsung S7 Edge which I love, but I am a bit concerned as I am not receiving text messages from my husbands Vodafone S6 phonem, this was not a problem on my previous phone. I have received texts from other people. Can an...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos