Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! transferring credit balance

Hi if you change to a new sim card and number from o2 can your credit balance and any rewards left on your old sim card be transferred? many thanks

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free handset

Hi a little over a week ago I puchased an Iphone 5 from the 02 store and payed £79.99 and £36 a month. o2 then sent me a letter stating that my contract is actually with the carphone warehouse. This is fine except that if you buy your phone from the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping SIM to Micro SIM ?

Just upgraded to a Windows 8S from Windows HTC HD7 and on unboxing i discovered i now need a micro SIM. There is a micro sim included in the box but it says that is only for use if you are a new pay monthly customer. So i followed the instruction to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts showing as emails?

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes... My husband has just bought an iPhone 5 and now all the texts I receive from him show as coming from his email address and not as his name/number. They're not being delivered to my email inbox but ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's happening at O2

I had a major disappointment with O2 yesterday. I've been with O2 for more than 10 years and have had a mainly good experience but now I will almost certainly leave. I had a 12 month contract without phone last year and it ended in January. I was not...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old bills details

Hi phone stolen, many unauthorised calls made but insurance will pay for cost of these calls if I can prove I haven't called those numbers ever before. 02 past bills just appear to provide totals not the breakdown or am I mistaken? thanks all

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving all my texts please help

I have been made aware that my phone is not recieving all the texts that are being sent to me this first started a week ago and now when im in my messages its flashing up wit a message that says check network provider messages or somthing like that c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Picture Messages

I find that MMS's either don't send or take a long time. Is there general issue with this? Do I need to check settings? Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TOPIC: GOOGLE 2 STEP VERIFICATION SMS

Hi everyone, I recently signed up and joined the O2 community so thanks for having me, still finding my way around. I have a question: how much does it cost to receive a google 2 step verification text to an O2 300 simplicity please? I am concerned i...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade shambles

Has anyone else been experiencing the ludicrous circus that is upgrading to the iPhone 5 where you get a different answer off everyone you speak to at O2 but the outcome is always the same DISAPPOINTMENT.They take your money very efficiently but it's...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos