Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 Pay & Go insurance

Collecting my handset next week from store. Can anyone give me info on the P&G insurance costs and policies etc... I want to read the small print and make a decision before I go instore. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old contract phone

Hello, I am looking to unlock an old contract phone with o2 (HTC One) which was out of contract six months ago which was subsequently upgraded through o2 to a HTC One m9, maintaining the same phone number. I have went through the online form only to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundles minutes

Hello! Can someone tell me if the minutes in Big Bundles are to all UK networks or O2 only?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Favourite place

Hi there. I've just get my new O2 sim. How can I activate favourite place? Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dater

When i got my sim on PAYG it said on the paperwork they had upgraded Dater on the £10 bundle from 500mbto 750mb but i have only got 500mb.Who do i have to contact about this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad signal

Hi Everyone, I just joined o2 today and only get a 3G signal on a strong area covarage with 5 maskes in my area.How long does it take before i can expect to get a good signal, i get 4g on three.and EE

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maxed out bolt ons but need more data

Last month I had to use up all of my available mobile data bolt ons because of problems with my broadband at home. This month, I used up my 1GB of data allowance for the same reason but couldn't get any more data because O2's new system for bolt ons ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding Microsoft Lumia 550

Hi I had 500MB data which run out after 5 days from purchase. I like to know what is the purpose of MB Data?I though no data, mean I can't connect to the internet. I can connect to the internet at my place via WIFI, I just need to type in a password ...

RM19894 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! video call costs

Hi I just bought the s5 mini and wondered if video calls come out my unlimited minutes or whether they are charged per minute. Thank you

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Why does o2 not me top up with credit or debit card? It's so annoying!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos