Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! delaying bill payment by a few days???

Is it possible to delay your bill payment by a few days? I have never missed a payment in my entire 2 year contract, however this month I have started a new job and now have no money until I get paid, is it possible for 02 to delay the payment?? for ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Money back !!! please

HelloI'm sure I was not involved O2 Travel services. I was not text Travelon to 21300.I'm Off my Wi-Fi on the phone. I am not in England 2 months, but now from 14 July every day you charged £1.99 from my top-up mobile , now I don have money and and I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my bill £52 this month?

Topic. I check my useage regularly on the My O2 app, and my current call charges as of yesterday are around a fiver, and I have around 660 Mb of my 750 Mb data allowance left this month, so why is my bill, on a £27 a month tariff, almost double?! I t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling abroad

Hi there!I have problem with calls to Germany. My sim is an international, because I am from Poland and all connections with Polish numbers are OK, but now I need also to do some calls to Germany and everything was alright till few days ago. My calls...

Resolved! Continuous loss of signal

I was wondering If I could get some advice on a problem I have.I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and I'm on a pay monthly simplicity. Every day, about 10-20 times (it varies), my phone loses signal (both 2g and 3g) for about 5-10 seconds. Normall...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 on Refresh more expensive than on PAYG

Why is the iPhone 5 on refresh more expensive than buying it on PAYG. 16GB is £600 on Refresh and on PAYG it is £549. Would seem to imply that although there is no interest charge you pay more for the phone

Deag by Level 9: Fired up
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order still not despatched

Hi guys, i ordered a new phone on monday. I was told if i ordered before 4pm it would be next day delivery. Now on wednesday, it still hasn't been despatched and each advisor i talk to tells me something different. One told me it wasnt in stock, one ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 COMMITTED FRAUD TWICE ON MY ACCOUNT!!

As per the online conversation below, all I wanted to do it cancel a number I no longer needed, and had been very satisfied with the service on O2 after migrating from Orange. But 24hrs later I recieve an email thanking me for my order, so I call up ...

O2 chat.png
MargaretH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

HiThere has been a faulty mast in my area for 5 days and live chat help is just not able to give any useful information! does anyone have an alternative method of getting help from o2 I am getting very frustrated my phone once out of this area is fin...

Resolved! long text message charging as media message

please forgive me if this thread is elsewhere already... I have noticed on my accnt that i have been charged on the occasions for a 'media message',however having looked at the actual message on my phone i can see that itisa longer text message with ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos