Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Outboard sales lie to hit targets

As a follow on from my last message I had a girl from THE COMPLAINTS TEAM on the phone to sort out my problem her big idea was to offer a £3.00 yes a whole £3.00 reduction in my monthly contract cost so that's a total of £44.00 I take it the people i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged for Data Roaming without Text Notifications

I returned from a short trip to America yesterday morning, and this afternoon have received a text from o2 to say that I have now spent over £41.01 on top of my usual bill on data roaming. However the first text I received in America said that o2 wou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance Problem

My friend has told me the following about the O2 insurance: They couldn't afford the £25 claim for a new handset after dropping it about 1 - 2 months ago due to low income. So they took the simcard out of the phone and placed it in a temp cheap spare...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text's

I get unlimited texts on my contract but is that the usual of 2990 or more?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges

is there a way I can find out how much the last charge on my pay and go account is? yesterday I had £3.75 credit and for some reason i've only got 75p now...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need To Update Data Plans

My plan is £18.50 pm and for that all I get is a 100mb data bolt on £3.00. The only other option available to me is 250mb bolt on for £6.00pm which is nowhere near enough as in this day and age everyone runs smart phones which are always connect to t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for data within 50mb allowance? - O2 simplicity 300

Hi, I just joined O2 simplicity 300 12 month, got the SIM in the phone all set up and ready to go. While I was testing everything I connected to the internet and loaded a page to check it works; it does and my online account said I had used a small a...

extra charge to make calls to lyca mobile

does O2 charge extra to call lyca mobile(074xxxx)?bcoz my friends told their mobile networks charge extra instead of allowance minutes.O2 customer service advisors told different opinions as few of them told yes,O2 charge for lyca mobile call and not...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi, I'd like to upgrade my mobile please, only a couple of weeks left on it and I tried the "upgrade phone" option on the home page but it says there are no phones to upgrade, so I'm unable to use the upgrading online feature.I would like to go from ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto top up - double hit!

Signed up for it yesterday, auto topped up £15, as expected, the decided to do it again and I haven't even used the phone today! Grrr

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos