Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel/No Travel/Data Roaming ???

Hi there I've raked around here but nothing quite answers my full question which is: I've checked my account and O2 Travel is active - I understand what this entails and am reasonably happy with this. However, can anyone tell me if this takes priorit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i can upgrade today but when i go on my account it wont let me.... HELP??????

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 told me to buy out contract under 1 month left

As above due upgrade end of month told to buy contract out a nod start did so in shop then get knocked backed now no number no telephone support over 1 hour on phone no answer and was using online support then girl cuts me off not a happy customer re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract with 2 mobiles

Hi I would appreciate help with the following situation.i have 2 contracts with 02 one for me and one for my girlfriend both in my name. A while ago she lost her mobile and i was due an upgrade so i gave her my upgrade handset. Ever since we have bee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lowering my contract

I pay £37 per mont on my o2 contract for unlimited text and minutes, and 1GB of data, what I'm wondering is; is there anyway I could lower the price of my contract, and lowering my allowances, as I doubt I would use 100 minutes, let alone unlimited!!...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Online Account

Hello, I have O2 Pay and Go accounts (two Sim cards) one of them is about 8 years old. The other is about 6 years old. I have had these phone numbers for quite some time. Recently I wanted to sign in to my online account belonging to one of the phone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tocco Lite text transfer

I need to transfer or save text messages currently on my Tocco Lite. I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and will be keeping my existing number. I am also changing frm Pay as You Go to a monthly contract. Grateful for help, preferably in simple lang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity 30 Unlimited Data... How much is unlimited?

I've been with O2 for 9 years, been on Simplicity 30 from March 2010.Used about 2gb of data a month but this month I've used 3.5gb so far.Got a text from O2 saying that I'm using too much data and I'll be cut off if don't stop.WHAT THE F....Thanks O2...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos