Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Stupid question, probably!

Hello allI am a silver customer with o2 and can upgrade my phone from the 5th of august. If I speak to someone on the 5th of august and not offered a deal that I'm happy with can I request my PAC code at that point or do I have to wait until the 5th ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default, where's it come from?!

Hi all,I'm very new to this forum and have read quite a bit and you all seem quite helpful..My problem is as follows..I've been a member of experian for some time now and have been chasing O2 about a default that is on there, I have emailed, called a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spain monthly.. 48hr setup ? yeah right.

Set up spain monthly recently for myself and the missus the day before our holiday and recieved the text stating that it would take 48 hours to become active.As if, we recieved the confirmation and had the £5.11 deducted from our phones one week late...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Top-Up - A Total Con!

Dear O2,I was persuaded by one of my local store's O2 "Guru's", (and I use that word advisedly), to sign-up to your new Auto Top-Up service.The problem is, that Auto Top-Up is a complete and utter con! It's NOT what I was told it was.You see, I'm a P...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

MMS settings for Motorola Defy

HiI have just purchased an unblocked Motorola Defy (Android 2.1 OS) from Carphone Warehouse and inserted the O2 SIM card from my old phone. I am on O2 Pay and Go Favourite Places with an O2 Web bolt on. In my old phone everthing worked fine, but in m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 existing contract data boltons

I am currently on a 24 month mobile phone contract, in MyO2, it says:Sorry. There aren't any data Bolt Ons available with your tariff. If you want to buy a Bolt On, call us and we'll move you to one of our current tariffs.Do you know if the new basic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading instore

hi, can anyone plz let me knw dat can i go to o2 store for my upgrade and will it be possible to get the desired handset straight away on the same time instore...??also plz do help me out dat if, its possible to get upgrade in store and get phone imm...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 break my contract

o2 have just terminated my home broadband contract because they say i don't have a bt phone-line, i recently moved home and let them know i was moving around two weeks before i moved, it took bt weeks to put in my new phone line at my new address, ho...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

minute Question

Hi, I took out a new contract a couple of months ago, I should have 900mins but when I checked my account earlier, it says that I only have 300mins avaliable for this period? This is what I mean:

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

suprises are not supriseing

i HAVE TOPED UP ALOT AND USED ALL MY CODES AT ONCE, NOT SUPRISED THT ALL 14 OF THEM WERE THE SAME SUPRISES, ITS ALOAD OF RUBBISH THIS RANDOM STUFF, RANDOM I GET SAME £5 OFF STUFF THAT ARE POINTLESS ?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos