Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

NEED HELP

Hello, ive just topped up and got a new tariff, unlimited texts and calls, but when i text its taking balance away from the £15.00, when normally it puts it to £00.00, but when i rang 4444 and check what tariff I am using its says ive got the unlimit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEED HELP

Moved to Pay & Go.

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade collection

I tried to upgrade my phone but it was out of stock. Is it possible to now change it so i can pick the phone up from my local o2 store?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ho do I know how much data I'm using?

I have a new Samsung galaxy - my first smart phone, and wonder how much data I'm using . My phone seems to be always loggged in to my e-mail - I just have to touch the Bt Yahoo app icon and it goes straight to my inbox - is this using data? If so how...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who else has a bad signal with O2?

Hi guys, I'm currently in dispute with O2 as for the past year the service on my phone has been appalling? I live in East Kent and have been with O2 for past 4 years always had great service until the past year! My phone is the same as year before (i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove a Settled Account

Can anyone tell me how to remove a settled account from my credit report? I changed from an i Phone to an HTC in Feb last year and despite being show as settled it still displays on my credit report. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. T...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity tariff and BT Openzone

Hi! I'm on the Simplicity pay monthly tariff. Has anyone got BT Openzone to work? especially with a HTC Desire.I can connect to a BT Openzone open wifi spot... that's as far as I can get.Opening a browser just hangs. Going to the www.btopenzone.com p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos