Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change payment method

Hi I would like to change payment method,!/ Account no please!

O2jay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free samsung tablet with s6 edge

Hi can anyone give me a working web address to claim the above? the 02.uk\offers one does not exist ? Many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 text offers

I used to receive text message offers for extra texts for free when topping up. i no longer receive them & think that I may have accidentally unsubscribed. I would like to receive these offers again. Can I do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I have ordered a new pay & go sim but want to keep my old number. Are there any ways where I could transfer my old number onto the new sim or if not, how do I get a pay & go for my old number online, I did not have any deals for my old number before....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2UK website

Get this people. When on the O2UK website you CANNOT purchase any phone UNLESS you have a credit card, and worse, you CANNOT use your saved O2 Rewards, which kind of defeats the object. For example, take Argos. You send them a text to order and recei...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

My phone bill went 4 days late and O2 bombarded me with several calls throughout the day which I construe this as harrasment. On the 4th day they blocked all my outgoing calls to payment line. They bombarded me with several text messages. I try to ma...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! really confusing post !! get ready !!! Confused, you will be :) :)

Right I have at the minute 3 phones, one is a ongoing contract ,samsung s6, another one the contract has just expired, samsung s4, and one is a alcatel pixi which I hate :(. its on pay as you go, How do I go about transfering the number from my samsu...

heatherp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate

I am being charged £3.75 a week because a company has hacked my phone. I have spoken to O2 about this and they assured me it had been blocked! I am furious. What can I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! robbing gits !!!!

my contract ran out last month, it said balance was 0.00,so WHY have 02 took another payment out my bank !!!!

heatherp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos