cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay bills online

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to pay two O2 bills on line as i normally do but each time I try i'm re-directed to a page that says that page is currently unavailable. It's been like this for four days. Anyone else having these issues? Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Direct Debit is always best.....

But ->

O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Direct Debit is always best.....

But ->

O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

The MyO2 website has been down intermittently since Xmas Eve. I have been checking it for another poster.

Personally I would always recommend Direct Debit in future to avoid these problems...However as a matter of urgency (which I gather this is) Please use the phone numbers given above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for all your help. I've had several issues with DD payments with O2 so have been paying by online payments for four years now. It's the most convenient way for me but i understand what you say about Direct Debits.
I've tried using the online system since Monday and it's still not working so have rung the number you kindly suggested. The bills are paid now.
Thanks again for all your help. It is very much appreciated.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome and thank you for Understanding my post about direct debits. 😄

Take care.
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for all your help. I've had several issues with DD payments with O2 so have been paying by online payments for four years now. It's the most convenient way for me but i understand what you say about Direct Debits.
I've tried using the online system since Monday and it's still not working so have rung the number you kindly suggested. The bills are paid now.
Thanks again for all your help. It is very much appreciated.

I expect you used the automated system to pay..... Everyone has their own personal preference to suit there own circumstances. Sadly the online system isnt working as you say ...so you used a good alternative.

At least its done now....Job well done wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6