Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Bills

Hey, im just wondering if o2 take out your payment for your contract at midnight? I'm only wondering this because they take out their payment the day i get paid and i get paid midnight, so im just panicing incase they do it at midnight and my money h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"SIM card not installed"

This afternoon, the message "SIM card not installed" came up on my iPhone 3GS, so I took out the SIM card, and re-installed it, and it still wouldn't show up. I've turned my phone on and off various times to try and sort it out but it hasn't worked. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay & Go tariffs

How do you remove all existing tariffs so that when i top up no money is removed from my balance? I am going abroad and need money on my account but if i top up then the money is removed to pay for the tariff. i want to remove all tariffs

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

travel europe turkey

hi, i have been on live chat where an advisor told me turkey would be covered under travel europe but it is not on the country list. Does anyone know if turkey is covered or if there is any other bolt on i could go for if not?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

data bolt on

Could someone please explain to me why I have been bileed twice for my data bundle (basic 100mb p/m) its supposed to cost £3.00 per month but I'm being charged £2.50 twice. Not the end of the world I know, but one of the very annoying things of Sim o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant upgrade online

Hi all I am now at the end of a 24 month contract and am due an upgrade which I have confirmed on automated service but am recieving the message in the upgrades section 'sorry you dont have any accounts to upgrade' is there any reason I cant upgrade ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sales calls

been getting a few latley from 01792455733 this is a ppi reclaim companyinformed o2 been reg with pref ref service for years rechecked to make sure im still on database came back yescalled the company up informed them i will be reporting them to the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I was having a live chat...

I told the chap that I wanted to cancel my contract. He said he would transfer me to Upgrades and then the live chat window changed to "Internet Explorer cannot display this page" Is Live Chat down at the mo?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

blackberry 9320

hi , i have just swapped my pay my pay & go to pay monthly and kept my old number but all it says on my phone is SIM not provisioned:2 can someone help me please .

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos