Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Remove bolt on

I've added the works bolt on instead of the works on off, how do I remove the works from my account?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Problems

Hi guys,and gals, I have a small issue which involves a very close friend who's not very clued up at all and I cant research this problem online either. So I have registered here to get you guys help. Right ok then...... My 'friend' has a contracted ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from monthly contract to pay as you go

I barely use my allowance and my contract is about to conclude. Pay as you go looks better for me. What steps do I need to take and could I keep my existing phone number. Thanks for looking.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

is it possible to pay for a mobile in store to get a mobile from the o2 online shop

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i please ask if anyone has had good customer service from 02 and what was the issue and how did you resolve it?Apparently I have topped up a day early on my monthly bundle I have with 02 of £20. Due to this they will not refund me the money or mo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TOP-UP FAILURE

hi,i have been unable to top up my SIM since after setting it up in my phone.i keep getting error messages when i try online or using the top up call line.has anyone else had this problem?how was it resolved?any help will be greatly appreciated.cheer...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone minutes

i recently made a phone call to a landline which is free on my tarrif i hade 612 free minutes left and lo and behold i was charged 6 pounds what can i do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I would like to request a PAC code. What is the best way to do it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos