Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G SIM in 3G phone?

I just upgraded my plan since I can now get more for the same cost. I've been sent a new SIM which I assume is for a 4G phone. I haven't yet got a new phone, just my Nexus 4. Will the new SIM work in this phone or should I just continue with my exist...

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Just received a text from O2 saying I can get access to 4G at no extra cost. Is this true, O2?

Janthea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone/iPad tethering on PAYG

Hi,I have recently moved from contract to PAYG with my iPhone 4S in anticipation of the iPhone 6!. The problem that I have is that I can no longer find the hotspot button to tether my phone to my iPad. Does anybody know if this is a common problem wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not covered by warranty

I have had my phone 5 months with 02 and when it broke it was not covered under warranty so i had to pay for repairs!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In Ireland, voice calls fail but text ok

Pay monthly with iPhone 5s, have travel bolt on, O2 Ireland good signal on phone but every time I try to call anyone with voice, I get "call fail" text messaging is fine.. Not happy that I pay a lot per month, have travel bolt on and there seems some...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call limits and a block on calls when monthly limit is reached

have searched around and not found an answer to this ...is there any way of setting a limit (either time or money) on any phone call made? so that, for example, you need to 'press X on keypad" to continue once you reach your notional block.thanksjohn

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fuming with o2. What can I do?

I started my contract in April 2013 on a £32 a month tariff with 750MB of data. To cut a long story short, every month since then I've been going over my limit and making my bill come up to about £60 a month because I've been purcashing the overprice...

Jake2014 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with Pay Monthly iPhone 4

Hello All,I am hoping that someone might be able to shed some light on a problem that I have with my iPhone 4. Over the last couple of weeks (I have had more than 1 year of trouble free service), I have been told by the people who call me that when t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with mast where i work

We have a mast on our building at work that has always been dodgy. Calls/texts are fine but data can cut out and according to the o2 status its had a high demand status for many months. Seems that has sort of been fixed now though, until this last we...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos