Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

How do I get my pac code for my payg please?Also how do I cancel the regular topup please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like new handset is a barred handset

Hi, advice wanted please. I upgraded my sons phone for his birthday, he wanted the Samsung s7, but I couldn't afford a brand new one, looked further down and was amazed to see like new ( which apparently are a step below A brand new handset) at a fra...

Emmalcox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Charges

Will I get charged if my friend calls my mobile in Scotland from New Delhi, India?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18+ restrictions

Can you take off my restrictions please head doing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert - Possible?

Having spent quite a while on Live Chat then looking through the forums I am confused, and have a simple question. I am on Classic Pay & Go. Can I setup Call Divert on my O2 sim?

Resolved! Changing your Tariff

Is there anyway to change your tariff to something more suited or am i stuck with the "Customized" tariffs?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged contact

I got a new contract 2 months ago and because I work in a shop in the same area as the o2 shop and my family have been loyal customers for years now they offered me 25% off my contract bill. I understood that the first month I would pay the full pric...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer: PAYG to Pay monthly HELP

Basically all i want to know is how long roughly it takes for my number to go from PAYG to paymonthly and also taking on the new pay monthly tariff?Im asking as ive been told it is 24 hours and it has been 30 and it still hasnt transferred neither ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

I cancelled my insurance 3 months ago and have been continued to be chargedNo one on live chat is respondingThere are long waits on the phone and in stores

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple yearly upgrade...

If buying an iPhone directly through apple on their payment plans are you allowed to get the free yearly upgrade? How does it work etc? Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos