Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade date

Hi, i'm due an upgrade on 30.6.2012, currently using a Blackberry Bold 9900. I'm wanting to upgrade to an Iphone, however don't want to make the mistake of upgrading to an Iphone 4s and the chance of the Iphone 5 being released in the next couple of ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade keeping my current tarrif

Dear O2/Customers I have a HTC and I like my tarrif im on, I just want to upgrade my phone keeping my present tarrif... i dont even mind if i go from a 18 month or 24 month duration on the upgrade. I just want to know if I can still do this. Thats ke...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

50 extra credit

I received a text to say I would get 50% extra credit when I topped up £15, I have topped up, anyone know how long will it take for extra credit to go on

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited is NOT so unlimited after all...

So around 9 months ago I change to the 'Unlimited' Texts + 500MB + 100 minutes tariff.When I check to see how many texts I had then, it told me 13,000. Ok, so not exactly 'Unlimited' but more than enough for me to use in a month! Last week I receive ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for iPhone unlock

Hi, I called and asked for my iPhone to be unlocked 11 days ago. I was told the unlock would take 10 days. Is there any way to find out progress on the unlock? Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Queen?

i called up 4444 to top up and it said if i top up 10 pounds in may i can text QUEEN to 28387to be entered into a draw on facebookto win a thousand pounds it said if i text this to that number i will get a code come though and i simply put it on the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone stopped working

we have a pay as you go phone that we use when we need an employee to have a phone. We have not used it for a while and now it does not connect. Does that mean it has just been stopped. Yes i have read the answers in the forum that says a call has to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades / retention

Hoping someone can help me out with this one One of my contracts recently ended and I contacted upgrades to enquire about the new Galaxy S3, I was told to ring back after the phone was released as if I pre-ordered I wouldnt get any loyalty discount a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failure to provide PAC

Why is 02's Customer service so appalling? I have been trying to obtain a PAC for the last 10 days with no response to complaints lodged. Do they not care about their customers and why do they make it so hard for anyone leaving to talk to a human bei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos