Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Complaint| poor customer service

Someone told me 02 customer service is better so decided to use o2 what a nightmare experience. bought pay as u go s7 edge (order no:ms-650503249) asked for proof of purchase, went to store they asked to go to CHAT service they will help , more than ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does a new phone come with a new number ?

I am buying a second phone on my account but I don't want to migrate my existing number onto the new phone, I want to have a new phone number. Does a new phone come with its own phone number ? Thanks in advance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

I want leave 02 number and pay month stop. I alredy term 24 moth. Please now stop. I dont want next month pay agian. Thanks Ance

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Losing faith with O2

I am beginning to lose faith with O2. I have been a customer for well over a decade now and used to think the customer service was the best of any utility company I'd dealt with. But recently the standards have seriously slipped. The staff in store a...

Resolved! Contract

My contract has been handed over to the debt recoverery and I would won't to reconnect my contract on the 16th of December I don't no how this is happened when I was told it was paid in full

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrading

How do I go about downgrading my tariffs? I pay £45pm for 5GB of data and unlimited texts and calls on an iPhone 6s Plus but I just don't need all that and could do with saving a bit of cash since my contract still has another year on it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hey My dad currently pays my 02 refresh contract. the device plan is £10 per month and airtime is £20 per month. I have 12 months out of 24 left on my contract. If i wanted to cancel my contract is it true i would just pay the device plan e.g. 12 x 1...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

I'm overseas and have been trying to contact you for days but there is a 30min wait time. My mobile data is not working due to my new phone I ordered and have not yet collected. I wont be able to collect for at least 2 weeks more. Please can you reac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Contract Phone

I bought an iphone in August, and due to just turning 18 I didn't have a credit rating so I paid £246.99 outright (which they keep and refund 3 months later after you've been keeping up payments)I have just received my phone bill which says -£194.83,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

Hi does the repayment plan include or exculde VAT? Many thanks David

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos