Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New contract details are not showing on my account yet

Hi Firstly I cannot get through to the chat help line tonight - have I been barred!!!!! 2nd On Friday a luvly lad sorted out a new contract for me at a reduced fee. She said it would be online on Sat (25th) so that it would coincide with the end of t...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting failed from orange/EE

Hi. I bought a new phone for my wife's birthday.We got a PAC from orange the day before her birthday and requested the port on her birthday, 23rd Feb.It was due to port on Friday 24th.On the Friday the orange phone stopped receiving calls and texts b...

Addis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jan 2017 bill missing

I cannot see my Jan 2017 bill online. I have up to Dec 2016 and then it goes straight to Feb 2017

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPS Vehicle tracker

Hi Guys I have GPS Vehicle tracker that I intend using on my boat, if it gets sailed off in the middle of the night I hope to recover it !! To set it up I need a VPN - now I have searched VPN on o2 and I can get a list of them - none of which seem to...

Decca591 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

damaged sim need replacement

my sim is damaged and will not be recognised by my phone when in the slot.I need a replacement sim ASAP.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 or Vodafone?

Morning all,My refresh contract is up for renewal, the best 20gb data sim only tariff with o2 is currently £25. Where I live o2 or Vodafone are my only options, I find them both the same for signal & download speeds. My company gets the 30% discount ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no outward service

Why is my phone refusing to send voice/text/data yet receives voice text data ?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

my account

HI O2 CUSTOMERS I THING SO MANY CHEETING GOING THRUE WITH MONTLY BILLS ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network not working

Hi, I have paid my bill yesterday and i still have no calls texts or 4G i cant even call O2.Any ideas why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos