Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mid way though Contract, can i change over to a Business Contract?

I've been self employed for 2 years and claimed tax relief for line rental. However at the end of last year i went limited company and cannot claim for mobile phone expenses unless the contract is in the Company name. As i now more or less solely use...

Mully999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim excess

I have recently ahd to make an insurance claim and there is an excess payable of £60. I was informed that this can be added to my 1 of 3 airtime bills but I am unsure if this will be spread out over the next 3 bills or will be taken all in one go. ha...

Resolved! account

when ive logged in its got old account i need a biil off my new account 10290 could you help please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Help

Hello, Last month I was charged for calls to 0800 numbers I have never made even though they've appeared on my phone log. Secondly this month I'm being charged for picture messeges I haven't sent. These have not shown up on my log. What the actual **...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Media Message

Can someone explain what a media message is and why I hae been charged. Im not too sure

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my billing date

I wouldlike to change my billing date to the first of each month.Is it possible?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG auto-top up comes an hour after monthly free data expires

Hi, I'm on a monthly £10 PAYG scheme, where I get free texts/data for topping up every month. However, every month I get a notification that my freebies have expired, and then an hour or two later I get a notification that my top-up has been a succes...

rgrocott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile number

I require a PAC number to transfer my current mobile number. Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Order not showing?

Morning all. I currently have 3 mobile contracts with O2. I signed in to my account yesterday evening and placed an order for a Z4 Tablet. I paid for Saturday delivery @ £8.99 by 12.00 I got all the legal docs via email but no order confirmation at a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos