cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Complete my Upgrade Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have signed up for a new upgrade which is good and they have sent me a link. My issue is this.

I click the link and sign in all fine and get to the address bit.

When trying to select an address to send my phone to it comes up with the error HTTP 400 Bad Request and wont let me proceed. This appears when selecting an address from the list of possible options.

I finally give up and just select collect from store which then takes me to the card part.

After entering in the correct billing address and card details it doesnt process and says the payment didnt go through saying something about billing address.

Before people say yoour card is declined for funds please believe me that its not. I have also tried a credit card with more than enough spending available.

I now have 24hours left to progress my order before it cancels and if that happens im going elsewhere...

How do i just progress this order

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144617 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
Try clearing your cookies and cache from browser or try a different browser.
If all else fails just go in store to upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply but have already cleared cache and cookies. Also tried a totally different laptop as well as a different browser.

I dont have time to get to a story in the next couple of days so the order is going to lapse. Not sitting through all that again so will look elsewhere

Message 3 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23140 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

If you have an O2 store within close proximity, going in to do the upgrade, as @MI5 has suggested is the easiest way to do it. If your phone of choice is in stock you can do the upgrade there and walk out of the store with your new phone.

Edit: OP posted just before I did, so my comment isn't really valid for them.

If you do decide to look elesewhere, just make sure you get good coverage from whichever provider you choose to switch to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous...but those are the only options available really. You probably would find the system has stopped 'glitching' later on today..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will try again later on today to see if this "glitch" has gone. What glitch is currently going on and how do you know about it?

I appreciate that going into the store might now be the only option but for me thats an option i cant do at present.

Message 6 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I will try again later on today to see if this "glitch" has gone. What glitch is currently going on and how do you know about it?

I appreciate that going into the store might now be the only option but for me thats an option i cant do at present.

Hi @Anonymous I don't know for sure that the website is 'glitching'. It's a random word we use when people are having problems checking out an order or paying online. It does happen. I was only suggesting as everything else appears to be ok with your purchase from what you have said. It's a hassle I know to keep trying....particularly if you have no time to hang on the phone to CS either...:smileyhappy:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 144617 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
or, it just may never work........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23140 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

Even if the order lapses you can still try to upgrade at a later time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 15

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

So many people have problems ordering online. It may well be what we refer to as a glitch but o2 really need to do something about this. It's no wonder people get frustrated and go elsewhere.

Message 10 of 15