Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! duplicate sim card

Hello..today I have lost my phone...seems like its lost, so how can I duplicate my sim card? I cant find any info on main page

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G phone on 4G tariff... Mixed messages - Live chat said 'yes' but told 'no' when asked in-store...

Hi, I am confused and a more than a little angry at the mixed messages I am getting from O2... I have an iPhone 4s (3g only) on a Simplicity Unlimited 12 month contract at £21 PCM... This gives me 1Gb of 3g data, which I go over most months... I noti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal at home.

I have been with O2 for years, I have recently moved address and their live checker show the coverage as very good. I have no signal at home at all, or the surrounding area. I have spoken to O2 advisors who want me to pay around £200 to terminate my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gloucestershire signal and 3G

Hi all,I've just moved house to Gloucestershire where signal and 3G appears to be non-existent. I've spoken with a few O2 peops and it doesn't sound like there is a solution to improve things. What happens in this instance? I'm on an O2 contract, but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Contract...do bolt on's stay?

Hello everyone, I am wanting to upgrade my contract to a more expensive one through my o2 as I currently dont have enough data etc. The only thing is I currently have a o2 Open bolt on which gives me 30% off my bill each month and I am wanting to kno...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EDGE does not work, painfully slow

Hi, I have found that when I cannot get onto the "H" or "3G" network, I cannot access data at all. The EDGE network is actually too slow to actually work. This is both at my place of work (Central London SE1) and home address. If EDGE cannot work in ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Pay Monthly Tariff

Hello, I currently pay £37.99 p/m for a Galaxy S4, unlimited texts and calls, 1GB data.Is it at all possible to change the tariff to one that is being offered on the o2 store for £38 p/m but instead with 5GB data, or am I stuck with my current one? I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recieving UK calls on Isle of Man

Think the OP has got an answer so perhaps I can hijack the thread a little? What are the costs of receving UK calls (Both pay monthly and PAYG) when in Europe? Is the Isle of Man (In a telecoms sense) still treated as part of Europe? I attend the TT ...

Resolved! Receiving calls from a local landline while abroad

I am currently on holiday staying with my parents in New Zealand, and I was wondering what charges apply to me receiving a call from her landline to my mobile, both while I am in this country and when I am back at home.I had a text saying I have to p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer to business account

Has anybody transferred there personal monthly contract to a business contract? Is this possible? Is it easy? Is it free?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos